View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 11:19 AM   #128
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mommysboy - A Man With Manners North Carver

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommysboy
Cast: Pristine Edge, Juan Loco
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Original Series, Stepson, doggy style, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
Pristine Edge is exasperated by her stepson, Juan Loco, constantly forgetting his manners. From putting his elbows on the table to speaking with his mouth full, Juan just can't seem to get it through his skull that he needs to shape up. Pristine is growing tired of constantly reminding him, wondering why it doesn't seem to be sinking in for him. If he doesn't get his act together, she's worried that he'll go through life unprepared, and good etiquette is extremely important in numerous situations.
When Pristine finally confronts Juan, he reveals that he's having a lot of trouble remembering all these etiquette rules. He just can't keep up! Realizing that Juan may need an alternate method to remember his etiquette lessons, Pristine decides to adopt a brand new teaching style. She'll associate each etiquette lesson with a different sex act, that way Juan will have no problem remembering what it takes to be a proper, distinguished gentleman. Juan is surprised but eager, quickly agreeing to try this new 'technique' out with his stepmom.
First, Juan pulls out the chair for Pristine, making sure she's as comfortable as possible before he proceeds to get between her legs and eat her out. 'Remember not to slurp!' she reminds him. She then dabs his face with a napkin and gets him to suck on her breasts, occasionally reminding him not to speak with his mouth full. Pristine then guides Juan through multiple sex positions, making sure to give him pointers along the way so that her stepson evolves into a true man with manners.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommysboy - A Man With Manners

Growing Closer Glen Lyon

Cast: Aspen Rae, Mona Wales, Nina North
Genres: 18+ Teens, Lesbian, All Sex, Directed by Women, Erotic Vignette, Family Roleplay, Feature, Mature, MILF, Old & Young Females (18+)
Teen Alexa Grace thinks she might be falling for her gorgeous Sarah Jessie. Ever since her left, they've been growing closer. Wealthy Mona Wales pressures teen Nina North to meet a respectable man, but she's afraid to come out as lesbian, and introduces her tomboy girlfriend Aspen Rae in gender neutral terms. Sarah Jessie catches her teen Zoey Taylor with a condom and vaporizer.
Duration: 2:24:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Growing Closer

Team Skeet - Perv Therapy West Portsmouth

Studio: Team Skeet
Cast: April Olsen, Pristine Edge, Jasmine Wilde, Katie Morgan, Haley Spades, Penny Barber, Rory Knox
Genres: Character, Clothing, Doctor, Erotic Vignette, Family Roleplay, Feature, Group Sex, Hospital , Dr. Office, Nurses , Doctors, Threesomes
Family therapists Penny Barber, Katie Morgan, and Pristine Edge believe that building strong family bonds sometimes needs a unique approach. While controversial, their unorthodox therapy sessions have a 100% positive satisfaction rate. These doctors are always willing to get as close as their patients desire and their complete comfort is always a top concern.
Duration: 3:53:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Team Skeet - Perv Therapy

Mommysgirl - Sugar Or Step? Girdletree

Studio: Mommysgirl
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Jessica Ryan, Sky Pierce
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Ebony, Black Hair, Bubble Butt, shaved pussy, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Sky Pierce is relaxing in the living room with her sugar mama, Ana Foxxx. They exchange sultry kisses and clasp their hands together, expressing just how much they love being with each other. Ana never thought she'd date someone as young as Sky, who's only nineteen. Though after all these weeks of frolic and amazing sex, Ana admits that she's hooked on her sexy sugar baby. Ana and Sky start making out but grow weary when Sky's stepmom Jessica Ryan arrives home from work.
When Jessica spots Ana and Sky canoodling on the couch, she becomes annoyed- Ana's been over to see Sky so much that Jessica should be charging her rent. Jessica politely asks Ana to leave since Sky has chores to do. Sky pouts- does she have to do them? Jessica won't budge, so Ana gets an idea. Why doesn't Sky just come to live with her? As her sugar mama, Ana will make sure that Sky's every single need is taken care of. She'll even get the richest, most delicious foods for her to eat so that Sky feels like a true princess. Jessica doesn't like that at all- how DARE Ana think she can take care of Sky better than her very own stepmom? Sky is a needy girl and only Jessica knows how to satisfy her every whim.
Before long, Ana and Jessica are locked in a literal tug-of-war, with Sky in the middle. They yank Sky from side to side, each wanting to have her all to themselves. Eventually, Sky has had enough. She stops the tug-of-war and explains that although she likes them both, this competition is unhealthy. She needs to choose one of them to have her full attention, but which? She then gets an idea: what if they had a threesome? That was she could compare in real-time how each of them satisfies her and she'll be able to make an informed decision. Ana and Jessica agree, and they have playful sex with Sky all over the couch. Only one of them can win Sky's heart... so will it be sugar or step?
Duration: 34:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommysgirl - Sugar Or Step?

MissaX - A Mother's Confession Donie

Release Year: 2019
Studio: MissaX
Cast: Tyler Nixon, Sophia West
Genres: Age, Anal, Anal Creampie, Appearance, Big Tits, Blondes, Creampie, Cumshots, Family Roleplay, MILF, Shaved
Sophia West in her first professional sex scene, and her first anal scene, and Tyler Nixon.
I love my husband, and I stand by his decisions. When he told me that Tyler was smoking, I told my husband that I would confront Tyler. Tyler and I have a close relationship, and I know if I ask him to stop, he will. I'm the type of stepmother who likes to keep the peace in the house. Tyler and his father are always at odds, and it's my role to referee. I went into Tyler's room so that I could confront him with the evidence, and his laptop was on his bed. I don't know what came over me, I couldn't help but look inside. I saw that Tyler was a member of a message board called "MotherLovers," and although I am his stepmother, he had a strong physical attraction to me. I was appalled, horrified, and completely.... turned on. I never thought of myself as a beautiful woman, and as the years passed, I thought less and less of myself as "sexy," but the word sexy is what Tyler used to describe me. Watch the story unfold...
Duration: 1:02:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MissaX - A Mother's Confession
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19469 секунды с 9 запросами