View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 07:33 AM   #19
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Barbisinclair.com- I let Carli fuck my husband

Barbisinclair.com- I let Carli fuck my husband

Description:
This is the second part of last week_s video. If you remember, Jimmy and I went out clubbing with my best friend Carli and her husband Nick. Through out the night, Jimmy and Nick kept bringing Carli and I drinks (I think they liked watching us get more wild on the dance floor, which the alcohol contributed to). As we started to feel the affects of the alcohol, Carli and I started to get really flirtatious with all the cute guys in the club. I just want to add this little tidbit of information in here, by saying to all the guys out there: If you ever have a slut wife come up to you on the dance floor and tell you she isn_t wearing any panties, that means she gives you permission to feel for yourself if she is telling the truth. I couldn_t believe out of fourteen guys I told that to, only about half actually felt my pussy Anyway, to get back to this video intro, by the end of the night we all were pretty drunk. When we finally got home, the flirtatious acts had escalated into Carli_s Husband Fucking me, (which happened in last week_s video) and Carli getting fucked by my husband Jimmy (which is this video). It_s pretty hot to watch your man fuck another man_s wife, but as I told Jimmy, don_t expect it too often. I usually don_t like to share my man, not to mention I like to be the center of attention by being the SLUT
Model:
Carli
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : I-let-Carli-fuck-my-husband_720p.mp4
File Size : 678.46 MB
Resolution : 1182x720
Duration : 00:18:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:I-let-Carli-fuck-my-husband_720p.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.32574 секунды с 9 запросами