View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 10:15 AM   #10273
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Merula vs. The Single Chain Loughman

Just a single chain: that's all it took not only to render Merula completely helpless, but utterly immobile as well. From the hood on her head to the ballet boots on her feet, she's covered in form-fitting pvc; the perfect backdrop for the silver chain to snake itself around her body. Just to be sure that escape is not an option, a little tickling gave her reason to have a good struggle, but not much else for her effort. All she can do is struggle in her bondage, and hope that several screws decide to come free.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 168.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merula vs. The Single Chain

Tara vs. The Hot Seat Tolley

Tara started off with a simple chair tie which already makes her nervous. Sadly for her, her situation was only going to get worse from here. The good news was that only one more rope would be added. The bad news was that it was about to make her really, really uncomfortable. With only her hands to support most of her weight, Tara tried her best to keep the rope from burying itself in her pussy. No small feat when her arms are already shaking after a couple of minutes. That's the beauty of predicaments; it's her choice to hold herself up.
Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 283.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tara vs. The Hot Seat

HouseOfGord - Elise Bound 4k Moss Landing

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm, Latex
She makes the perfectly helpless toy for Ruby. Gord's Damsel Dangler continues to impress! Video 4K!
Duration: 12:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14670kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HouseOfGord - Elise Bound 4k

Tara vs. Her Rubber Drool South Sutton

Strapped tightly into her straightjacket, Tara tries her best to get free. The railing she's strapped to keeps her well in place along with the spreader bar between her legs. Even her gag is secured to the pole behind her, further limiting her movement. Undeterred, she does her best, to little avail. Her exposed breasts are soaked in drool for her efforts, gleaming on the shiny rubber. Maybe with enough time and drool she can squirm her way out. I'm willing to wait and see.
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 236.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tara vs. Her Rubber Drool

Stasha vs. The Chaintie Bamako

Stasha knew she was in trouble when the rope was put away and the chain came out. Breaking free from steel and padlocks is a bit more difficult than finding loose knots. It didn't take much to get her into a proper hogtie. Wrists, ankles, knees, and elbows all were cinched tight. I added a ring to her hair so it could join in on the fun. It was at around this point that my hand rubbed against her feet and I found she was ticklish. Ridiculously ticklish! Helpless and barely able to move, I gave her a reprieve from tickling after a while. Just long enough to add a chain tensioner to her predicament, making it even tighter, before I resumed the fun.
Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stasha vs. The Chaintie

HouseOfGord - Cage time for Elise Denville

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm, Latex
The tables are turned and Lady Vi gets her revenge, as she always does. It's cage time for Elise.
Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3701kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 404.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HouseOfGord - Cage time for Elise

Marquis - Fetish Academy Richboro

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
What a spectacular squad! The most beautiful rubber models are playing with each other all trough this opulent and lavish part of our Academy series. New sets, up to 7 girls in action, the labour camp, the institute of discipline and education, the legendary White Room and much more!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:48
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1251kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marquis - Fetish Academy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14155 секунды с 9 запросами