View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 10:19 AM   #3248
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

You are dirtier than my boots Lenox

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Leonela
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Video language: English
Lately we’ve been blessed with high quality tail looking for some discipline—both actual discipline, and yellow discipline. So she got the back of my hand and the contents of my bladder. She got fucked nice and hard by Bootleg and Sam. Boots made her purge via thrusting in her deep and hard in her throat, and Sams giant Scud Missile dick beat the fuck out of her cervix. She squealed like a ferrel pig. It got emotional for a bit and dredged up some history, but she hung in there, turning her body and mind into a vessel of pleasure. She fulfilled her female purpose of taking cum and being a warm, wet hole for stiff cocks. She was a very good girl today.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You are dirtier than my boots

Stick It In Her Guts Video Crosbyton

Deep ass fucking had the dick right up in those guts. She got btfo. Then it went into a DP and she loved it. The face fucking was off the charts, and she was a dirty girl. She drank the yellow discipline like a good slut. She took 3 loads to her sexy bashful face and dud snow-angels in her own yack.
Duration: 1:02:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7839kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stick It In Her Guts Video

Two nerds fuck me rough Valley Park

Cast: Amber
Genres: Blowjobs, Cock Sucking, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Degradation, Dehumanization, Destroyed, Extreme, Face Fucking, Facial, Facial Abuse, Gagging, Humiliation, Throat Fucking
For real. So I pull into the lot, and a vehicle is a cunt hair out of the space it was intended for. So I put on my chick glasses and try to park between this car and the other car — being that I had my chick glasses on, it took me 5 times. So I unpack my gear, and I see these chubby feet on the dashboard, smoking a cigarette. I pay no mind as there is always some degenerate in my lot. I enquire of the hooker doing her makeup, "who's in the car waiting." She replied, "my sister." So, of course we go down to ask her if she would like to swallow some yellow d. She agreed. So "Pebbles", who looks more closely to Bam Bam, is now an adjunct human toilet. So let me recap. We have two sisters ready to swallow my yellow discipline, and that they did. Now, Pebbles, not being the looker, was saved for crucial moments: like being bulimic on her sisters head, and giving her some yellow d, too. This scene was a comedy of errors, but I needed something before I went fishing. Short story long, you must see this one. I don't always say that. This is a train wreck in slow motion. Stroke with care.
Duration: 1:00:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two nerds fuck me rough

Forehead cream Middlesboro

Cast: Jenny
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the grandpa of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forehead cream

Help you go deeper Hernandez

Cast: Anna
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
A bitter one, too. She took 3 guys in the ass. I had one guy not do the pretty girls stills so it would be a surprise when he sodomized her. So in goes JD, then Boots, back to JD, then in comes Sam with his Scud missile that sets off air raid sirens every time he pulls it out. He snuck it in her ass and you hear a whimper, then a moan, and a deep thrust... let’s just say we didn’t get too much anal, but what we did get was beautiful. Then the cock went right from her gaping asshole to her mouth. She was face fucked nice and good. Then we sat her down and dumped 3 loads on her face, in addition to two bottles full of yellow-d topped off by a high pressure stream chaser.
Duration: 50:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Help you go deeper

Hair conditioner Philpot

Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Sometimes you have to bend a girls head over and place her face in the trash can and fuck her from behind as she bobs for various items that were discarded. For tits and pickles, ya know? She was a good little urinal, too, and she was covered in her own filth from a thrusting cock that churning up bile like butter. After she was done being humiliated, we sat her down and nuted all over her face and then gave her another serving of yellow discipline.
Duration: 53:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hair conditioner

Baby Goth's 1st Anal! Virgie

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Baby Goth
Genres: Anal, Facial, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Small Natural Tits, Teen, Piss, Choking, Gagging
Baby Goth's first anal ecer! - Starring Baby Goth - Running Time 53 Minutes.
Duration: 53:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baby Goth's 1st Anal!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10670 секунды с 9 запросами