View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 10:53 AM   #432
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Women's World: Part Two Turnhout

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Womensworld
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Alison Rey, Spencer Bradley, Destiny Cruz
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Latina, Tribbing, Interracial, Feature, Ass, Lesbian, Ebony, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
Leslie (Casey Calvert) is going about her day when a frantic-looking woman, Linda (Serene Siren), bumps into her, causing Leslie to drop her purse. Linda shouts nonsense at Leslie and then rushes off. Naturally, Leslie is baffled, but little does she know that the mystery is only beginning. When Leslie goes to pick up her purse and her card that fell out of it, she experiences a strange flash of... well, she doesn't even know how to describe it! A very bizarre image had suddenly appeared in her mind and then vanished just as quickly.
Elsewhere, Amber (Alison Rey) is camping out in the boonies, reflecting on how she ended up in her current situation. Her insatiable appetite for sex has been getting her into all kinds of trouble, and she has a flashback of the most recent mishap: an encounter with a news anchor, Diane (Ana Foxxx), that was incredibly hot but ended in disaster. Can camping out in a place with no women really help Amber to change her ways?
Meanwhile, Rebecca (Destiny Cruz) is visiting one of her relatives, Karen (Victoria Voxxx). As they make small talk, it becomes increasingly obvious to Rebecca that they're almost having two different conversations. It's as if the world has changed, but Karen thinks everything has been this way. Rebecca makes an excuse to leave, and rushes out of the house.
As we return to Leslie, she arrives at the beauty salon where hairdressers Amanda (Alexis Tae) and Tanya (Jewelz Blu) are working. While Amanda tends to another customer (Mocha Menage), Tanya leads Leslie to a salon chair so she can get her hair done. Leslie is still confused about the strange image that had appeared in her mind earlier, and as she settles into the salon chair, she is shocked to see another fleeting vision. What's going on?
As for Rebecca, she hurries to see her secret lover, Julie (Spencer Bradley), who agrees that the world has changed somehow. The two lovers have no idea what caused all this to happen, but the important thing is that they are filled with more hope than they have felt in a very long time. They joyfully kiss, and celebrate their new situation by making love.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4438kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Women's World: Part Two

Mypervyfamily - My Secret New Girlfriend Whipple

Studio: Mypervyfamily
Cast: Apollo Banks, Willow Ryder
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Family Roleplay, Interracial, , Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, , Creampie, Ebony, Big ass, pussy eating
Break-ups are miserable. The pain, the jealousy, the wallowing! When my foxy Willow Ryder comes into my room to cheer me up, I'm just in the mood. She tries her best and even tells me she recently split with her boyfriend, but I'm not having it. When she pulls out her perky little teen tits, my mood starts changing. I (Apollo Banks) try to do the right thing, but this girl is insistent! We start kissing and then she goes right for my cock! She is impressed with its size as she jerks & sucks on it. I eat her little teen pussy out before shoving my meat inside her. I fuck her hard until she cums and then she hops on top of me. She has an incredible little ass & twerks it hard as she rides my fat cock. She sucks all her teenie juices off my dick and then I make her orgasm by slamming her from behind. She lets me up in her hairy pussy one more time and tells me I can cum in her - it's probably not a good idea, I mean she's my !!! But she is so hot & tempting, so I just let go and cum a flood in her little hole!
Duration: 25:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mypervyfamily - My Secret New Girlfriend

Alexa Cruz teases masturbates and then fucks Riley

Studio: Alexander Devoe
Horny ebony slut with awesome body first dances while stripping and showing her body of a goddess as she later spreads legs on the table and have fun with vibrator and her own pussy. When she saw this horny fucker coming smile on her face is smile you can't describe. Bitch is super horny and insatiable so another dude comes and they destroy her throat asshole and pussy so she can get sensual cumshot at her mouth.
Duration: 50:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15896kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 5.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Cruz teases masturbates and then fucks

Oopsie - Pizza With Sauce Rudyard

Studio: Oopsie
Cast: Kira Noir, Isiah Maxwell
Genres: Big Tits, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Cum On Tits, Original Series, Cheating, Ebony, Bubble Butt, black, doggy style, open mouth facial, pussy eating
A happy-go-lucky delivery guy (Isiah Maxwell), who works for, arrives at a house to deliver a pizza. His uniform shorts are so short that there's his package.
Duration: 32:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oopsie - Pizza With Sauce

Accidentalgangbang - Public Picnic Pick-Up Plunge

Studio: Accidentalgangbang
Cast: Aaliyah Love, Candice Dare, Liv Revamped, September Reign, Carolina Cortez, Charlotte Sins, Destiny Cruz
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Latina, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Original Series, Gangbang, Group Sex, Ebony, Black Hair, Big ass, Bubble Butt, Curvy, shaved pussy, kissing, outdoor, pigta
Liv Revamped and Aaliyah Love are an adoring lesbian couple celebrating their anniversary with a lovely picnic in a public park. They've laid out a blanket on the grass, upon which are various cheese, meats, , and other tasty items. They giggle with pleasure as they relax and savor morsels of delicious food, sending each other flirty glances. Before long, they start making out deeply, totally enthralled by each other's presence. Aaliyah pulls back with a slight chuckle- should they really be doing this here? What if someone sees them? Liv assures her that they're FINE- the park seems empty and it's a work day so not many people will be around. Aaliyah is won over by Liv's confidence and decides to keep going.
Within a few moments, both women have thrown caution to the wind, having peeled off their clothes and continued into foreplay on the picnic basket. Little to the know, however, but Carolina Cortez has spotted them while jogging through the park. She's instantly interested in these two bold naked women and runs over to greet them. Liv and Aaliyah are taken aback at first, but when they learn that Carolina would actually want to JOIN them, they are intrigued. Guess adding one more wouldn't hurt. In fact, it'll be fun! Carolina joins in, eating them out from behind as they make out side-by-side.
Soon enough, however, two more park-goers (Destiny Cruz and September Reign) happen by this public threesome and ask if they can join as well. Liv and Aaliyah look at each other and shrug- the more the merrier! Destiny and September eagerly join the party, followed soon after by Candice Dare, who interrupts her birdwatching when she stumbles upon the rest of the ladies. She joins in, and so does Charlotte Sins, who decides to take a break from cycling to help these female strangers gangbang the living daylights out of Liv and Aaliyah, who love every second of it. What a nice way to celebrate their anniversary: with a public picnic pick-up they'll ALWAYS remember.
Duration: 50:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Accidentalgangbang - Public Picnic Pick-Up

Dizzy BBC Pounding For Big Titty Ebony Maserati Udon Thani

Cast: Maserati
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Big Ass, Ebony, Blowjob, Cum On Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, Milf, BBC
Maserati has these bazooka sized tits that make me wish I can put my head in between them. They look so soft and squishy. We have her playing around in the water for us as she shows off her curvy body. Shortly after we get her to meet with Nat Turnher who is waiting for her on his balcony. The two meet and quickly get to feel each other out. Something about watching a big titty bitch get fucked on top of a building with a bad ass view makes my dick bricked up! Maserati definitely knows her way around a BBC and you don't want to miss out on how deep her pussy can take it. I get hard just thinking about it!
Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dizzy BBC Pounding For Big Titty Ebony Maserati

Exxxtrasmall - Interracial Audiophile Sex Grannis

Studio: Exxxtrasmall
Cast: Michael Swayze, Sarah Lace
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Petite, Latina, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, straight, ball play, doggy style, kissing
There is nothing like getting lost in one of your favorite jams. Alone in your room, enveloped in sound, its a sense of relaxation like no other. Sarah Lace is indulging in this ultra private activity today when she starts to get a tingling sensation in her crotch area. Somehow, the music is turning her on. The extra small ebony sweetie has a need for cock, and when she gets a hankering, she will not stop until she cums. She makes her way out of the room to see what she can find out there in the real world! She goes into the kitchen and stands on top of the counter, dancing as she continues to blast music in her ears. No cock to be found, so she continues on her journey. She heads out to the pool and does a little dancing and swaying by the water. Still nothing. Maybe if she pulls off her shorts she will be able to attract some hard dick into her life. It looks like that does the trick because shortly after she takes off her panties, our stud shows up to give her the dick fix she has been looking for. He picks the tiny black chick up and takes her back inside the house to turn her tight pussy out. But not before they play a little game of hide and seek. She runs around the kitchen finding any nook and cranny to sneak into. When he finally wins, she rewards him with the blowjob of a lifetime. She drools on his dick, leaving her headphones on as she sucks. Then, she gets on the bed and spreads her legs wide for his big cock to enter. The interracial bone sesh makes both of them cum, and Sarah is finally satisfied!
Duration: 31:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5447kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exxxtrasmall - Interracial Audiophile Sex
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02823 секунды с 9 запросами