View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 11:04 AM   #290
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

[Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #2 Herminie

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
These hot dominating whores love fucking their captives and victims as much as they love administering the punishment. Some do it right in a kitchen or
in a living room using spoons as well as special punishment tools and riding crops to get their men ready for fuck. Others take it to a special BDSM
chamber using spanking and walk as a kinky sexual foreplay before having submissive cuties suck cock and punishing their little wet pussy holes.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 16:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 485.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: [Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #2

Looks like I'm done now Thor

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples
Video language: English
Stepbrother (Codey Steele) is in bed, looking at a photo on his laptop of his sister Julia (Alex Coal) and her friend Kate (Whitney Wright) wearing bikinis. With his fingers he crops the photo to just display Kate, and he starts masturbating.
Julia appears at his doorway and sees him wanking off to Kate's image. Returning to her own bedroom, Julia thinks (voice-over): "What does she have that I don't?", as she gazes at the same photo on her laptop. Speaking aloud, she says: "Fuck them both!".
Next morning in the kitchen, Julia chides her sibling about his lack of sleep the night before. "I saw you jerking off to my best friend", she says. "Why her?". Impulsively she kisses him on the lips, and he pulls away from her.
"Don't you think I'm attractive?" He responds: "Okay, you're very pretty. You're not my type." Later, Julia is alone on her bed pondering her situation. She phones Kate, hoping to exchange some old clothes with her. Kate comes over and they check out the duds, Julia choosing a two-piece orange outfit of Kate's to try on. "How do I look?", she asks her friend. "Like me", Kate responds. "Did you ever want to look like me?", Julia asks."Sometimes, yeah", says Kate. Stepbrother enters the bedroom, and Julia asks him "How do I look?". "Yeah, it looks nice". Julia says: "It was Kate's in school". Turning to Kate, Julia asks: "You remember my brother, right?". Kate answers: "Yeah, I think we met at your parents' wedding". "Yeah, you looked great", he responds to Kate.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5959kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Looks like I'm done now

Mona Azar - Hold Er Steady (2022) Tiruppur

Cast: Mona Azar
Genres: Hairy
Mona Azar is relieved as she brings Billy Boston, a plumber, into her kitchen. She's been having issues with her sink and, on top of a recent divorce, she just doesn't have time to deal with that and everything else on her plate.
Billy assures her that he'll take care of the problem but there are hints that he wants to take care of more than just a leaky faucet. He does a couple of seemingly routine things, though it becomes pretty obvious that he's only stalling for more time with Mona. Once she catches on, she's flattered by his attention and lustful stares, but insists that if he wants her that badly, he doesn't need to string her along...
Billy eagerly puts his toolbelt aside as he focuses instead on servicing Mona. He starts off by diving face-first into her pussy and Mona is happy to return the favor by sucking his cock. Once they're both ready, they climb onto the counter and Mona plays cowgirl as she rides Billy for everything he's worth.
Whether or not the sink ultimately gets fixed, at least they'll get their fix.
Duration: 33:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14637kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Azar - Hold Er Steady (2022)

Sara Bork - Hottie Prefers Fucking To Cooking Pindall

Cast: Sara Bork
Genres: Teen, Blowjob, Doggy Style, Fingering, Hardcore
Half-naked Sara Bork cuts vegetables for the dinner, but her thoughts are wandering somewhere far from the kitchen. She actually fantasizes about licking a knife and playing with a big cucumber.
Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Bork - Hottie Prefers Fucking To Cooking

Two Bridesmaids At The Wedding Mayview

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jenni Lee, Scarlet Red & Danny D
Genres: Natural Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Couples Fantasies, Threesome, Blowjob (Pov), Facial (Pov)
All his life, Danny D's monster cock has been making life complicated for him. Even now on his wedding day, two of his wife's bridesmaids, Jenni Lee and Scarlet Red, have been trying to get in one last fling before he's off the market for good.
First up is Scarlet, who sucks his dick right there in the kitchen. When they get interrupted, Jenni takes the opportunity to get a little of that good dick too, taking that huge cock balls deep in her wet pussy.
Eventually, the balancing act becomes too annoying to maintain, and Danny decides to fuck both of those sluts at once. He fucks Jenni while she eats out Scarlet's pussy, and then they switch, so both bridesmaids can get a chance to cum. Finally, he blows a huge load all over both of their pretty faces just in time for his beautiful wife to walk down the aisle!
Duration: 39:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11753kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Bridesmaids At The Wedding

Accidentalgangbang - Free Use Realtor Tingri

Studio: Accidentalgangbang
Cast: Jack Vegas, Syren De Mer, John Strong, Donny Sins, Lawson Jones, James Sinner
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Tattoos, Interracial, Facial, Ass To Mouth, Pussy To Mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Big Dick
Syren De Mer, a realtor, is getting the kitchen ready for another open house. The flowers are in the vase, the counters are wiped and clean, and the lighting is, so she's sure the homebuyers she'll be receiving will what she has to offer. Suddenly, there's a knock at the front door. Syren looks puzzled- she wasn't expecting anyone to arrive for another fifteen minutes... Someone must be early! She exits the kitchen and heads to the front entrance, opening the front door to reveal Donny Sins waiting in the doorway. Syren is taken aback. She definitely wasn't expecting.
It turns out that Donny and Syren have a free-use agreement, where Donny gets to fuck Syren wherever. He's in between business trips, and since he heard she'd be at this location today, he thought he'd stop by to fulfill their agreement. Syren isn't so sure this is the best time to have sex with Donny. After all, she's about to receive countless homebuyers. What would they think? But Donny is persistent, and they have an agreement after all... She decides to let him in and fuck her as she continues getting the place set up. 'Make it quick!' she says. Donny smirks, replying that he makes no promises.
They go back to the kitchen, where Donny proceeds to fuck Syren as she puts the finishing touches on her setup. She's having more fun than she expected but is shocked when she hears the front door open and sees her first homebuyer, John Strong, enter the living room. John is bewildered, but Syren tries to salvage the situation by giving him some information about the house as Donny continues to fuck her from behind. But it's not long before another homebuyer, Jack Vegas, arrives and is shocked to see the realtor getting pounded! By the time the rest of the homebuyers (Lawson Jones and James Sinner) arrive, it's clear that Syren might have to alter her strategy for this particular open house. 'This isn't just an open house,' Syren declares 'Today, All my holes are open!'. The homebuyers proceed to gangbang Syren in the kitchen, after which she hopes one of these lucky studs will be the proud owner of a glossy new home.
Duration: 1:00:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8178kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Accidentalgangbang - Free Use Realtor

Alexa Flexy Unexpected Company Ridgecrest

Cast: Alexa Flexy
Genres: Anal, A2M (Ass To Mouth), Ass Fingering, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth
Hot blonde Alexa Flexy is cleaning the kitchen, wearing an open shirt and some sexy tiny shorts showing her cheek lines. Toby and Kristof Cale are at the front door, watching her and waiting for her to open, not only the door...
Duration: 28:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Flexy Unexpected Company
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20241 секунды с 9 запросами