View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 01:04 PM   #3123
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Pascal Gets Honesty Calliaro Ready For A Great Masturbation Scene

Pascal Gets Honesty Calliaro Ready For A Great Masturbation Scene

DOWNLOAD

About video
Andy instructs her to take her dress off and present her curves to us. I then proceed to spank her. Her gasps of delight betray a very wet pussy, as we soon found out. Andy orders her to take her bra off then he gets her to turn around, bum to camera, pull her panties down and hold her cheeks apart to display her cunt and arsehole. He then has her turn back around and open her pussy lips. She's got a beautiful thatch of pubic hair. I continue to spank her hard and Andy instructs her to start playing with herself. She's totally getting off on it. He tells her to sit down on the sofa.

Honesty opens her legs and starts to play with her delightful little pussy as Andy drops down to shoot at her level, looking up between her thighs. She's got a lovely little body on her. "How can Pascal use you today?" he asks her. "Any way he wants," she replies. The girl is in a very high state of arousal. She then replaces her fingers with a metal vibrator. "When you come, you look straight in this camera," Andy orders her, and it doesn't take long, with intense waves of orgasm breaking through her body. Very, VERY hot stuff. (And yes, she does look.)
Starring: Honesty Calliaro
Tags: Solo Vids, Spanking, Toys

Size: 298 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 / Duration: 12 min 34 s

JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05540 секунды с 9 запросами