View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 01:22 PM   #39
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Barbisinclair.com- Hooters girl services Jay

Barbisinclair.com- Hooters girl services Jay

Description:
I met Jay at a Hooters Restaurant last week (see last week_s video entitled: Flashing At Lunch Leads To Dessert) and had some naughty oral fun in the truck. That spontaneous adventure left Jay satisfied for the day (I was satisfied too, but only after Jimmy and I returned home and had our own fun as we talked about how naughty I was at Hooters), but like myself, Jay wanted to continue our adventure in a more comfortable less distractions setting. I talked to Jay almost every night as we tried to arrange our schedules to allow for another sexual get together. I liked our long talks, as I always made sure to talk dirty enough to him, which would lead us both to self-satisfying orgasms (one time I even had Jimmy fuck me while I was telling Jay all about it as I moaned with ecstasy, talk about hot). &ltp&gtAnyway, getting back to this video, after almost a week, our wish was granted and our schedules both allowed for that Sexual Adventure we both so had been wanting. In the video you will see that Jay isn_t the only one that gets to use my wet pussy, as Jimmy decided that watching Jay and I together was too much to handle and dropped his pants to make a cum deposit deep inside me. There is so much action happening in this video that I can only advise you not to turn away for even a minute, or you will miss some of it Cum shots are as follows: Jay first, Jimmy Second, Jay third... Jimmy... you get the picture. What makes this video even hotter, was the fact that Keith (a member of the site) sent me an actual Hooter_s waitress outfit. Now I really want to work at Hooters and flash all the patrons that come in
Model:
Lucky Guy
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Hooters-irl-services-Jay_720p.mp4
File Size : 1069.1 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:28:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Hooters-irl-services-Jay_720p.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.06911 секунды с 9 запросами