View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 02:17 PM   #41
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Barbisinclair.com- Cameraman turns 3some into 4some

Barbisinclair.com- Cameraman turns 3some into 4some

Description:
You will love viewing this exciting foursome adventure I recently had. You_ve never seen me pleasuring Jimmy and Shawnny simultaneously because Jimmy is always the one filming me, and it has always been my fantasy to have both of them do me while videotaping it so I could watch the tape whenever I get horny. When Shawnny brought his friend Rich over, I couldn_t help but share my fantasy with them all, hence turning my fantasy into reality with Rich filming my adventure (Rich didn_t want to be on camera or he probably would have turned down the request of being the cameraman). After much sucking on Jimmy and Shawnny_s cock while alternately getting fucked by the two of them, I began to stroke Rich_s hard cock underneath his pants as he filmed. I pulled out his cock and before he realized what I was doing to him, I was sucking on his cock. He couldn_t take it any longer and that is when he had to fuck me. Luckily, Jimmy took the camera out of his hands at that point, which allowed him to have fun as well. Three cocks in one night left me to be one satisfied and tired slut &ltp&gtOh yeah, I did swallow two of three loads of cum, so I hope that satisfied everyone who voted for the \swallowing\ in a recent poll on the forum. Please forgive the camera work as Rich has never filmed before, and when Jimmy had the camera, Rich kept moving, which then led to Jimmy catching his face on camera, so we needed to delete those parts. I still believe you will love this video, I know I do and will whenever I need to self stimulate sexually or to put it in other words: When I need to orgasm by playing with myself, enjoy
Model:
Shawnnie
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Cameraman-turns-3some-into-4some_720p.mp4
File Size : 1392.46 MB
Resolution : 1378x720
Duration : 00:37:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Cameraman-turns-3some-into-4some_720p.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.05633 секунды с 9 запросами