View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 05:00 PM   #46
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Barbisinclair.com- Cuck preps wife for anal sex

Barbisinclair.com- Cuck preps wife for anal sex

Description:
You might at first glance just think my Cuckold Husband is prepping my ass for his own pleasure, but the truth is, he was prepping my ass for my boy toy who for the first time in his life was going to enjoy anal sex. You see, I wanted to make my boy-toy_s first anal sex experience a very pleasurable one, and if anyone out there has ever taken a woman anally, you know how difficult it can be if the woman_s ass is super tight... which my ass is one of those. So when my boy-toy asked me if he could not only fuck my pussy but also my ass (he normally always fucks me twice as he is a quick re-loader and can_t seem to get enough... which is alright by me, because I can_t get enough of him sometimes either) I without hesitation talked dirty to him asking which hole he wanted first... hehe.&ltp&gt He told me that he wanted my pussy first, his explanation was that, he normally always cums quick the first time, but the second orgasm is usually a slow built up one, so in that case he would get to really enjoy his first anal experience. He was due to come over the house right after work, which gave me just enough time to entice my cuckold husband to get me prepped. As you watch the video keep in mind that although my husband is enjoying my ass, that the only reason I gave him my ass was so that it would make for a more easier entry for my boy-toy_s cock, making it ever so more enjoyable for him I only wish my boy-toy would have allowed me to film it, cause it was hot knowing that he was a virgin to anal sex, and you should have seen the anal creampie he left in me for later proof to my cuckold husband that his earlier preparation on my ass was a successful one Of course my cuckold husband wanted sloppy seconds on my ass, but he had already enjoyed tight firsts so the only thing I was allowing him to enjoy was sloppy seconds on my used pussy... which he truly enjoyed, as he is one husband that gets uncontrollable sexual urges knowing he is fucking his own wife_s very stretched out used pussy
Model:
Jimmy Sinclair
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Cuck-preps-wife-for-anal-sex_720p.mp4
File Size : 974.37 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Cuck-preps-wife-for-anal-sex_720p.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03671 секунды с 9 запросами