View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 04:27 AM   #63
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Ftvgirls.com- Outtakes Extras

Ftvgirls.com- Outtakes Extras

Description:
I also have a habit of not turning down a dare. Which is how i went cliffjumping in California with a group of guys. Thirty foot jump in the water, all because someone told me i wouldn_t do it and they dared me. So i jumped..I also ended up with bruises from not breaking the water right, but i was still happy I got to prove them wrong. My favorite past time is painting and drinking some tea. I_m also on a hunt to find the worlds best chai tea latte, so if you find it give me a shout. My favorite flower arrangement is sunflowers, red roses and tiger lilies. Tiger lilies are my favorite though. I could have the arrangement in my house for life. The place i love being though is at home under the blankets with some snacks and a crime show on. I_m also always eating, i know it doesn_t look like it but i used to carry an extra bag in high school full of snacks and drinks. Nine times out of ten i have some sort of food or drink with me, no ones shocked anymore when i pull food out of my purse, its just normal at this point. I also love to travel my favorite place on earth is Greece, it_s so pretty there. If i ever disappear you might find me there on a beach with some greek food next to me. I_m also super clumsy, I once slipped down some stairs, because i was running to get chocolate covered strawberries. Chances are when you see me i_ll most likely have a bruise somewhere from something weird i did.
Model:
Sawyer
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : sawyer-00008962-01-2160p.mp4
File Size : 1173.17 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:07:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sawyer-00008962-05-2160p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:sawyer-00008962-05-2160p.mp4