View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 02:45 AM   #146
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,501 раз(а) в 4,242 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Barbisinclair.com- Barbi gets fucked in the ass

Barbisinclair.com- Barbi gets fucked in the ass

Description:
By member request as well as my husband Jimmy always begging for it, I have decided to do my very first Anal fucking. Don_t get me wrong in thinking I did this just for you or my husband, as I have always fantasized about being taken anally. I never thought though that it would be as pleasurable as it turned out to be. Leading up to allowing Jimmy to actually fuck my ass, I told him my hesitation on doing it was that I thought it would hurt and be the most painful experience of my life. Jimmy assured me that he would be ever so gentle and that at any time I felt pain, he would stop immediately. I won_t make this a long intro as I know you are probably very anxious to see if I actually take his whole cock all the way into my virgin ass, or if I chicken out half way. I will add this last bit to this intro and then you can be on your way to viewing the video I loved it and I will definitely be allowing my ass to be probed by more cocks in the future, maybe even a DP as Jimmy likes to call a double penetration. Barbi Quote Of The Day: I can_t believe I actually had an orgasm with a dick in my ass
Model:
Jimmy Sinclair
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Barbi-gets-fucked-in-the-ass_720p.mp4
File Size : 502.56 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 00:13:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Barbi-gets-fucked-in-the-ass_720p.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03517 секунды с 9 запросами