View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 06:29 AM   #432
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Str8 Off the Base Vol5 Rancho Santa Margarita

Video language: English
Loves to capture real military guys stripping down and getting off for his camera. But what Dirk loves more is getting a whole group of them together for a good old fashioned gang-fuck. These military dudes are hot and horny and they take out all of their sexual frustrations on their eager buddies!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Str8 Off the Base Vol5

Double Agent Stuarts Draft

Release Year: 2006
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Jiri Honza, Gianni Nascimento, Kevin Cage, Mario McCabe, Julien Veneziano, Jarda Tiborko, Glenn Santoro and Austin Rogers
Genres: oral, anal, group, dildo, twins, uniform / military
In Hungarian director Csaba Borbely's 'Double Agent,' Gianni Nascimento is in trouble. In what looks to be a relicmunist pri, he's being charged with a crime by studly officer Fabrizio Mangiatti, who wants him to sign a statement of guilt. Fabrizio's twin Fernando calls to him, giving Gianni the opportunity to steal the gun Fabrizio left on the table. He tries to escape, but the gun is not loaded and the twins corner him, giving him the ultimate punishment of. . . having sex with both of them!
Most would consider that a fantasye true, I believe. The twins are gorgeous tall men with hard bodies and matching thick cocks. I can't tell the difference between them (there are some tattoos that could help), and I don't think Gianni cares either. The dark-featured hottie just goes chomping down on their cocks, using his mouth and hands to keep them moaning happily. After his horny rendering, the unleash Gianni's dick and suck. Gianni has a moderate cock, just enough to slipfortably down a throat. The go back and forth (never together, if you're wondering) and then they get to fuck Gianni. Everyone is now finally naked, and the doing the fucking squeezes his cock inside Gianni beautifully, pushing at him while the other sucks the bottom. The twins switch places so Gianni can be done , with similarly good results. Hmm, I wonder if Gianni can now tell the difference between them. Fucking over, the trio returns to some sucking to get each other to cum. Ah, by the way, I should mention Gianni'
Duration: 1:48:30
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1305kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Agent

Daddy's Iron Rule Round Mountain

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bareback Me Daddy
Cast: Alex Hell, Andy Fisher, Thomas Fiaty, Ryan Olsen, Oscar Hart, Yuri Adamov, Ondra Matej, Ray Cutler
Genres: Military, Oral, Anal, Spanking, Dildo, Piss
If you are into kinky gay uniform sex, this collection is sure to hit all the right buttons. dy officers take full advantage of young recruits that are under theirmand, and these boys are more than willing to follow orders. Bad boys are spanked and pissed on, suck superior's cock on demand, and get bent over for a proper military ass fucking. Dildos and double peration are the orders of the day, leaving young soldiers with fresh cum dripping off their lips and out their ass. You have a front row seat to all of the hardcore action, as young soldiers do their duty and superior officers take full advantage of these boys in service to their every twisted whim.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2020kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy's Iron Rule

Gay - Best Of Yankee Fuckers Grapeview

Video language: English
The Best Of Yankee Fuckers has prime US military beef plus all the best bits from Triga's American cousins. See real US Marines and squaddies blowing throbbing hard-ons and banging each others arses. Let out of the base for a bit of R&R these young fit lads are horny as hell. They need money and a place to blow their load.
Duration: 1:57:18
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1952kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Best Of Yankee Fuckers

Military Muscle Jock Max Fort Ann

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Max Summerfield
Genres: Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.
Piercing eyes, stunning pecs, and a big, hard cock that he loves to stroke are what make Max Summerfield an exciting new addition to the GayHoopla models. It's impossible not to look at him and want to touch every muscular inch of him. Join Max on GayHoopla and match him, stroke for stroke.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Muscle Jock Max

Время генерации страницы 0.04038 секунды с 9 запросами