View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 07:54 AM   #10279
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kendra James - So Hot Part 1 Grand River

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
Video language: English
This is one of those sets where it is obvious that Kendra was enjoying herself. Lots of laughing and good times. Now don't get me wrong. She is laughing because of the crazy situation she is in. Tied up really tightly, and having to come over and over again, is hard work. And she had certainly come too...
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - So Hot Part 1

The Facility Elloree

Release Year: 2022
Rubberella is at it again and another new recruit is taught what it will be like to be under the strict control of Rubberella. She is placed in inflatable leggings and straitjacket to restrain her movement. Then, after being secured into the steel medical chair, her hair is cut and her head is methodically shaved. A true lesson in subservience! Rubberella then turns her attention to Serena, who has just arrived from Vienna via a large red suitcase.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:18
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Facility

Kendra James - So Hot Part 2 National City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
As I mentioned in the 1379 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly..
Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - So Hot Part 2

Sky vs. Her Sweet Struggle Guntown

On any other day, enjoying the huge 2" jawbreaker would have been a pleasure. Today, the solid sugarball is her release timer. Sky knew all too well how strong the vinyl tape was which circled her elbows, wrists, and legs, but she struggled anyway. Despite knowing how futile the effort was, it still seemed easier than finishing the jawbreaker. With surgery drool running down her chin and chest, she pled for release but none came. The only thing going for Sky was that she had plenty of energy to keep struggling.
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 265.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sky vs. Her Sweet Struggle

Tara vs. Her Zipped Elbows High Hill

As Tara soon finds out, zipties are unforgiving little devils. Coiled around her body like snakes, their constriction never wanes. Her latex ring gag is in place just in case the strap comes a little loose. Even when scissors are given to her, they only serve to torment her. Her predicament so tight that using them is near impossible. Given her proclivity for tight elbow bondage, it's quite possible that escape is the last thing on her mind.
Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 247.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tara vs. Her Zipped Elbows

Kendra James - Black Cat Peggs

Release Year: 2022
As I mentioned in the 1376 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly, and this one was certainly done correctly, it is just as effective as when her hands are behind her. She really can't reach anything. Not the knots, or the vibrator, that I was going to shortly tie in place. You can all be the judge however, because she does a lot of squirming, and I think it is quite obvious she is utterly helpless. Especially after I tie her in an impromptu sort of ball. Double magic wands make sure Kendra is completely spent after this video. It's really a good thing that she loves coming while tied up... Featuring: Kendra James
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Black Cat

Mesa vs. Her Tit Torment Peggy

Wrapped tightly to a pole with heavy plastic wrap, Mesa's toes dangled a mere inch above the floor. Unable to gain any purchase on the floor, she was good and stuck. When I put the clover clamps on her tits she was ready for it. However, a bit more unexpected for her was when the nipple chain was pulled, causing her to swing on the post.
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 148.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mesa vs. Her Tit Torment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04070 секунды с 9 запросами