View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 08:21 AM   #259
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kendra James - So Hot Part 2 Genesee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
Video language: English
As I mentioned in the 1379 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly..
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - So Hot Part 2

Arielle Lane - Welcome Back Zap

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
The lovely Arielle Lane is back, dressed in a tight black catsuit [Would you consider this THE bondage wardrobe staple?], and tied up with cold, hard steel chain. Okay, is tied up the right word? Probably not, because it isn't knotted, but you know what I mean. Doing this sort of bondage is always a...
Duration: 46:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Welcome Back

Arielle Lane - Skating Mabank

Release Year: 2022
Arielle Lane was over and reminded me that she really liked the way she looked in a particular latex dress I have. It has a skating skirt bottom and is crazy short. I've only found three women over the years that look great in in. Kendra James, Karlie Montana and Arielle. It is a really specific thing...
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Skating
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10145 секунды с 9 запросами