View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 09:40 AM   #2628
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Best In Show Human Pet Show DomCon Los Angeles 2016 FemDom BDSM Convention

Best In Show - Human Pet Show - DomCon Los Angeles 2016 FemDom BDSM Convention

23 Pics

399x266
0 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
I'm pretty sure that this pageant full of plot twists, surprises and impressive tricks will go down in history as the most fun Pet Show in DomCon history!!! I look forward to Mistress Ellen's Human Pet Show every year. This part of the convention is especially delightful to film since the pets are all so happy to be openly celebrating their unique fetishes. Pet play brings out the best in everyone. The Human Pets are enthusiastic and so different from each other! Some are gearheads with intricate hand made equipment, others need only a collar and a loving owner to bring out their animal side. They've been practicing and nervously looking forward to this moment, when they finally get to shine, on and off leash, in all their kinky glory.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13583 секунды с 9 запросами