View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 02:30 PM   #2629
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Biofeedback Robot Sissy Kitty Bondage Venus2000 Fucking Machine

Biofeedback Robot Sissy Kitty Bondage - Venus2000 Fucking Machine

21 Pics

1020x611
4 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
We were brought together by a love of leopard print duck tape but she also delights me by bringing a set of the famous bio-reactive robotic cat ears! I used to work in a biofeedback clinic, so using these has been a long-time fantasy of mine! By monitoring her brain waves, these ears give away the emotions behind even the most intense of poker faces. I can't wait to get her into bondage so I can watch the hidden story of her mental state unfold through the dance of the tell-tale cat ears. From surprise, worry, fear, arousal and curiosity, these ears tell the story of her inner turmoil during this intense first femdom bondage scene and their first video shoot. The ears work like a rudimentary lie detector - telling me how she is feeling even when she tries to "play it cool."

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13048 секунды с 9 запросами