luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Surreyslut.co.uk saytrip part 5

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Fisting, Object, Pee Hole Insertions and Stretching, Catheter, Mature
Video language: English

Mature lady with a very roomy vagina (Naughty Alysha, Extreme TY and their girlfriends rest) entertained. Dildo, vegetables, fisting vaginal, anal, double. Lots of games to the urethra (catheters glands any special, fingers). Under this deal, and always ends up pissing. A complete set of shorter ...

This saytrip contains five parts.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:49
Video: 768x576, DivX 4, 2495kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Surreyslut.co.uk saytrip part 5

Amelia Dire

Cast: Amelia Dire
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial

As you seen last time, we put her in a hefty bag on garbage night and brought her out to the curb. I return the next day and I see all the bags have taken. I see the garbage truck making a left, he waves, I give him the thumbs up. I walk to my office, and there is this little grey bag with 2 legs sticking out and shivering. I shake my head, open the bag, and two little sad brown eyes are looking back up at me. I was not amused. The guys show up, and we just figured why not. We sat her on the sofa, gave her a few zaps and the next thing you know the whore bowl is filled up and she's making noises like a clubbed baby seal. Then it was time for the DP. Now she's squealing like a pig as two hard rods thrusted up into her cylinders like her pelvis was a '58 pan head. 3 huge loads to the somber face, some tasty morsels from the whore bowl for her to chew on, and we emptied another can of garbage on her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3490kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amelia Dire
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08033 секунды с 9 запросами