View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 10:37 AM   #334
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR Sister Dee - Iron Maiden Bonita

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Like the jaws of a giant metal snap trap, the Iron Maiden lies open waiting for fresh meat. He places her inside and closes it over her body. Eight thick metal rungs are loosened one by one and dropped tight against her flesh. Hoisting up his new creation, he hangs his sculpture of metal and meat in the air.
She can wiggle her fingers just a little. Otherwise, she can't move at all. He canes her. Holding a vibrator against her pussy, he continues to cane her, mixing those two old poisons - pleasure and pain. Her body quakes. Her eyes roll back. She comes. After penetrating her cunt and ass, he's relentless, tearing at her skin with a singletail.
Her body, folded, is locked into a different metal device. He sits her on a bed of spikes and tightens the wide collar at her throat until her breath rasps. Now sucking dick, gasping for air, she struggles. It makes him hard. After coming in her mouth and on her face, he leaves her. She watches him go, a strange desperate need in her eyes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Sister Dee - Iron Maiden

Kristine - K at the Farm Amberg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal Play, Dildo, Ball Gag, Toys, Suspension, Foot Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, Zapper, Milking
Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine - K at the Farm

Mistress An Li Femdom Part Ten Pimentel

I'm your Empress of Noble Taiwanese descent, and I am a very demanding Mistress. My genius IQ assures that you will fall under my submission, and my perfectly voluptuous ass commands that you worship it to the fullest. I am sadistic, manipulative, and seductive. In short, I am the Hedonistic Perfection that you crave.

Total size: 22.0 GB in 35 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress An Li Femdom Part Ten

Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC! Glasser

Release Year: 2014
Rain DeGrey has been around for a while and at this point her love of getting absolutely destroyed is fairly well known. She craves getting completely broken down and taken apart until she is can no longer recall her own name. This big breasted whore dives eagerly into the depths of sexually subspace as far and deep as she can possibly go. There is no better fit for a live show then an avid sensation slut like Rain.
Rain is so keen to get going she is twitchy. The only thing to do to calm her down with a heaping serving of dick. We lash up those monster tits with some leather straps and bind her hands behind her. That is all it takes to completely render her helpless. We walk right up and run a train on her facehole. One after another the dicks sheath themselves balls deep into her open mouth. The grin dancing across her face shows just how far from sexually broken this bitch is. Time to step up our game.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC!

Suspended Climax - Luna Lovely Helendale

Luna Lovely likes being restrained. Her slim and curvy little body is quite the attraction too. It's a match made in heaven. Her neck is the first thing to get roped. Then it's her wrists to her arms. She gets more aroused the tighter the ropes get. She strains in the bondage. Not to free herself, but because she loves the way it feels. She pulls on the rope around her neck because she loves how it makes her feel.
She mentioned a love for being suspended. OT is more than happy to give her what she wants as long as he can take what he wants. What does he want? He wants control over her orgasm. Luna isn't going to get to cum unless he wants her to. Of course he makes her hold it to the last possible moment. He teases her till she can't hold back anymore. That's when he shoves the dildo in her ass. Just when she's taking it deep in the ass for him he lets her cum and she cums hard.
Duration: 38:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suspended Climax - Luna Lovely
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06036 секунды с 9 запросами