View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 10:54 AM   #8601
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Awesome Blowjob From Cute Rebecca Volpetti Challenge

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Swallow, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Sperm, Gloryhole
Video language: English
After those intense deepthroat blowjobs the guys need to pour out their sperm and Rebecca eagerly helps them,
jerking the dicks and helping them to cum, licking sperm up to the last drop and swallowing everything.
She gets facial loads too and cum gets on her hair and into her eyes, totaling 17 loads..
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Awesome Blowjob From Cute Rebecca Volpetti

Its a Great New Day - Blowjob Swallow Blowjob Hobart

Cast: Stacey Day
Genres: Blowjob ,POV ,Swallow
Yo gentlemen! Its a great new day. That's how we should all be thinking these days. And at big gulp girls we also want to see that brand newbie! So i pulled out this cuties from some time back and putting it out as if it was yesterday. Cause it felt like it to me! Stacey day is cute as a bug and has those nice sucking lips. Put them to use girl! Enjoy!
Duration: 21:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11720kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Its a Great New Day - Blowjob Swallow Blowjob

Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit Wilkesboro

I thought I’d try something a little different this week. Meet Diega, one of the sluttiest girls I’ve taken to the Gloryhole so far. This chick use to go to local adult book stores with her b/f so they could both share cocks through the Gloryhole. He use to make her go to one of their favorite places so she could suck off strangers alone in the booth. The catch is he would give her a specific number of guys she had to service before she left and record the video on her phone for his viewing pleasure. When she told me about this I thought it would be fun to let her fly solo in the booth with the camera, that way would could experience her earlier adventures. It was a gamble on my part and I had no clue how it was going to turn out but I was pleasantly surprised and i think you will be to. She’s one of those girls that gets off on gagging herself with a cock and took a few impressive deepthroat cumshot swallows which she held nice and long so we could see the cock pulsing as the entire load was being pumped down her throat. How this didn’t make her gag is beyond me. I also had no clue how flexible she was until she did the wall splitz to let guys fuck and finger her while she was wide open. This girls is full of sexual talent and would make an excellent fuck toy
She loves playing with cum and spit a few big loads into her hand for us to see before slurping them up nice and clean like a thorough cock sucker would. Even though she’s done this before for her b/f, I don’t think it would always take an experienced girl to pull something like this off. I can set the camera up for the girl and then leave her alone to let her do her thing. I flip the display around so they can see what they are doing and show the camera the cum before swallowing. I think this would work best on a return visit because the first-time jitters are normally minimized at that point so they wouldn’t be too overwhelmed and freaked out about being alone in the booth. I didn’t think she would let a strange guy join her in the booth but then again this chick is a total freak and she really got into it. She obviously had a good feeling about the guy she let in with her but you could see by her expression that she had to really think about it first. Let me know what you guys think about this one. If you like it then I can do this once in awhile for a more intimate experience with your favorite girl.
Duration: 1:14:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diegas 1st Gloryhole Visit

Can't Get Enough - Milf Brunette Euro S Coffeyville

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Long Legs ,Girl Next Door ,Deepthroat ,Blowjob ,Blonde ,Extreme Deepthroat
Fans of Mikayla Cox will be happy. Back for a Deepthroat Sirens session. Seems like we all can't get enough. Great body, great smile. Nasty cock-sucking, cumplay queen. But today is extra special. We are using new technology for Crystal Clear scenes. Check out the pics. Let us know what you think. Its another Mikayla special!
Duration: 35:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can't Get Enough - Milf Brunette Euro

Traded Her Lollipop For Cock - Facial Blonde Shannonville

Genres: Long Legs ,Girl Next Door ,Deepthroat ,Blowjob ,Blonde ,Extreme Deepthroat
Eighteen-year-old blondes are always looking forward to the next blowjob they'll give. Come home from school...give a blowjob. Study with friends...give a blowjob. Go to the mall...give a blowjob. The only thing Lily Labeau needs to figure out is whose cock to suck next! This girl's mouth is drawn to anything shaped like a cock, so we gave her a lollipop to hold her over until we found a cock for her to suck. She was happy to replace our lollipop with a cock and sucked so hard that she started to drool. This pretty blonde might be young, but she knows a thing or two about sucking cock and she made sure not to neglect his balls. She popped them in her mouth one by one and licked his shaved sack before going back to his hard shaft. What a yummy treat!
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8877kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Traded Her Lollipop For Cock - Facial Blonde

Big Titties & Pigtails - Brunette Cute Cute Stanton

Cast: Effie Diaz
Genres: Deepthroat ,Swallow ,POV
New scene featuring Effie Diaz with director Pascal White. This absolutely stunning voluptuous brunette just loves having dick in her mouth, the way she swallows my cock feels so fucking great, all the way down her throat it goes. I absolutely enjoy face fucking this big breasted English little slut. You guys sure going to enjoy watching this scene. - Pascal White
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11746kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Titties & Pigtails - Brunette Cute Cute

Wife Makes Cuck Hubby Eat Alpha Cum Mishima

Cast: Roxy Cox, Lenina Crowne
Genres: Handjob, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Gloves, Cuckolding, CumEating Instruction, Swallowing, Droolin
Wifey Lenina comes back home with her friend Roxy, they spot the handyman has nearly finished as they both lean over with their hands on his crotch and comment how he's done a good job. I suppose you'll want paying so Lenina says she'll call her husband to come home and cover the bill. Roxy laughs at how they spent all their money out shopping and her hubby always is always left to pay the bills. Lenina picks up her phone and calls her hubby and tells him that they are here with the handyman & that he deserves a big bonus for all his hard work. Lenina tells him to hurry home to pay the man while her and Roxy keep him company, but don't be too long Roxy grins as they might get carried away. Lenina hangs up on him and as the handyman is going to be staying for a while they want to get him more comfortable and start unzipping his pants. They were rubbing him up the whole time feeling his bulge and now they want to see that huge cock. They both start jerking him off and Lenina decides to call her hubby again and fill him in on what exactly they are doing now. Lenina brags about the handyman's big dick and how much bigger he is than him. They both laugh down the phone as they jerk him off together and Roxy tells Lenina's hubby that she told her how small he was and they tell him to hurry up and get home and she hangs up again. They adore his massive cock and continue to worship it and stroke it and they have another job for him they want him to cuck Lenina's husband. They want him to come home and see how much they love this bigger, better cock and he'll be all embarassed and have to open his wallet and pay him while his wife & friend sucks that big alpha cock. They hear a knock on the door, looks like cuck hubby is home and they both make him watch and they talk down to him and suck that big dick. The mock how small her hubby is and how you never could please your wife, humiliating his little pathetic cock while they suck off the bigger better man. You'll never be him cucky, they start getting red lipstick all over his cock as they take turns sucking and leave their mark. They keep telling her useless hubby that they'll be having the handyman around more often to fix things and he'll be made to sit there and watch everytime so he may as well get used to it. They tell him to lay back and lie on the floor while he looks up at them and can see their huge tits while the handyman is standing above them with that fat cock hanging out. He's going to look at his beautiful wife & friend give the handyman a nice wet sloppy blowjob and all the spit & drool with drip down onto him and he'll be a good clean up cucky and catch it in his mouth. Covered in mess and worshipping our perfect tits and we look down at you, spitting on you and you take it all like a good boy. They enjoy licking his long thick shaft and sucking his big balls full of cum. They are going to milk him dry as Roxy jerks him off, pumping his load into your wife Lenina's mouth and she cumswaps and share that cum with Roxy and tell you to open your mouth as Roxy spits it out letting it drip into your mouth making you swallow it. Now pay the man cucky and make sure you give him plenty extra.
Duration: 23:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25559kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wife Makes Cuck Hubby Eat Alpha Cum
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06248 секунды с 9 запросами