View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 11:01 AM   #12302
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Use Your Fingers Babe Speonk

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Video language: English
I invited my friend for dinner. But she was ready for more. I love all my friends, they are nasty bitches and they are always ready for some nasty plays. This one loves playing with my pussy and her fingers. Amazing thing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3766kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 714.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Use Your Fingers Babe

Slipping with oil South Acworth

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum
Video language: English
Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot with these two gorgeous blondes and Chrissy continues to fist Licky until she orgasms!
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slipping with oil

Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease Neilton

Cast: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04969 секунды с 9 запросами