View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 10:27 AM   #3263
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Meets The Face Fucking King Wadesboro

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cum On Face, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pissing, 69, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Video language: English
Rose Winters tells us in her interview that she hasn't seen my stuff and that she doesn't know who I am or what I do. I quickly let her know as I begin fucking her throat and stretch her mouth out with my fingers. I bend her over and finger her tight pussy and fuck her hard from behind. She tells me to destroy her pussy. I spank her with the whore paddle and she bends over me and I put all four of my fingers inside her pussy and almost get my whole fist in, She rides my cock and I pick her up in the air and fuck her. She bends over me on the couch and I roughly fuck her face, I slap her tits and put her in a headlock. I pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her throat then I put her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat and spit in her face. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I stand up and she gets on her knees and I fuck her face. She rides my cock more and I fuck her hard missionary on the couch and reverse cowgirl. I finger her then POV fuck her face and she eats my ass. I slap her in the face, throw her on the couch and pound her pussy HARD. I put her in a headlock then take her to the bedroom for a surprise. I fuck her face in a 69 and then she licks my nipple and jerks my cock. She gets on top and I pound her pussy relentlessly. I fuck her throat in a 69 from a diferent angle and she says she can't take it anymore. I fuck her harder and switch to POV and she gives me a footjob. I pound her even harder on the bed and pin her legs back and put all of my weight on her. I put an open mouth gag on her and put all my fingers down her throat then put her in a headlock. I fuck her face against the wall and spit on her. I ask her if she's overwhelmed by my cock and she says yes. She says this is the roughest she's ever gotten it. I tell her now she's met the Face Fucking King and tell her to stare at my cock as I blow my load all over her face. Rose was a good girl for Daddy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4552kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meets The Face Fucking King

The holes are limitless Wasco

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Scarlet Chase
Genres: Big Tits, Anal, Gonzo, Toys, Solo, Masturbation, College, Blonde, Fisting, Tattoo & Piercing, Bubble Butt, Ass, Fingering
Scarlet will never be lost without a man. She is full of ideas how to fuck herself. For example, today she has oil to completely smear it and a huge dildo, which she is sure that will go into her completely like clockwork.
Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6919kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The holes are limitless

Jasmine Tame - Hubby's Cheating Little Pet Tajique

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Facial, Dominance, Rough Sex
James becomes suspicious when he starts finding weird sex toys in his wife, Jasmine's purse and hidden around the house, even though they never have freaky sex like that! Could Jasmine be turning to someone else to fulfill her kinky needs? Is James too vanilla to give his wife what she really wants? One day he follows her and catches her with someone else, licking her Master's boots and submitting to him as his willing slave. James has never seen her this docile before! This time he's furious enough to give her the exact kind of rough treatment she really wants.
Duration: 40:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Tame - Hubby's Cheating Little Pet

It rained on my face at the end Gdansk

Cast: girl
Genres: Blowjob, Face Fucking, Deep Throat, Doggy, Gagging, Toys, Anal, Double Penetration, Threesome, Anal Toys, Facial
Remember Goatse? Years ago. Do some searches and you'll find out right quick. We put a device in her ass which we call "The Goatse." Essentially, it has the same effect on an asshole. Once we had it in her ass and it was stretched to it's limits, we stuff the "Cockford Ollie" in between the prongs as we tightened up the fasteners. We kicked it on full chooch as she moaned at the pleasure she was feeling. She got face fucked, DP'd, YD'd, A2M, and got the whore bowl poured in her machined open ass. Needless to say, she was a champ, and got destroyed in kind.
Duration: 1:12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It rained on my face at the end

Shower fun Haysville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: , Extreme
Extreme Shower fun, milking from ass hole. enjoy!
Format: flv
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8188kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 496.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shower fun

Colon Plumber Lake Tomahawk

Cast: Lana a.k.a. Lana Anal
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjob, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
You know the gloves are off when we bust out the plumbing and pour her own yakk into her asshole, and then impact the yakk way up there until it explodes like a crowning deuce. It shot out of her rosebud asshole like a fountain. She was already well DP'd and painaled by this point--she was just ready for the colon calamities to conclude. She swallowed yellow d, and took 3 juicy facials to her cute pouty face. Then, we drizzled her with what was in her ass... on her head. Bing, bang boom, and Bob's your auntie.
Duration: 1:08:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colon Plumber

Metal Kitty Fortson

Cast: Metal Kitty 3
Genres: Anal, Double Penetration, Gagging, Humiliation, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Threesome, Domination, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
Metal Kitty knows the drill... she's been here twice already. However, today was a special day. Today was the day that we pushed the envelope with her petite body. First off, right from the jump... the interview. Sure, we caught up on her life but we made it even more interesting. How? Let's just say that as I asked her questions, she spilled her guts. Next up, the face fucking. Damn... this was intense. Messier than the first two times combined. We also discovered that she is completely skeeved by spit. LOL... wait until you see how we used that tidbit of knowledge! Finally, both of her holes were wrecked with hard cocks. Pussy, anal and DP... we went all in. This scene is amazing!
Duration: 54:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2242kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 964.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Kitty
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04194 секунды с 9 запросами