View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:08 AM   #301
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Andi James in Falling for My Nonna Boscobel

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Mature, Hardcore
Video language: English
Horny mature Andi James blowjob and fucking in kitchen scene.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3213kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andi James in Falling for My Nonna

Antonia Sainz & Ariadna Idaho City

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Pissing, Toys
Stunning babe Antonia Sainz is in the kitchen cooking when she starts feeling a little naughty. Her gorgeous girlfriend Ariadna is sat at the kitchen table and in the background, Antonia fills a wine glass with her golden piss. She hands it over to Ariadna who thinks it is a glass of wine, and as she tastes it she realises what it is. That doesn't stop her enjoying her piss and she stands up, towering over Antonia. She helps her strip out of her pinafore and then lifts her skirt to shower Antonia in golden piss as she sits on the kitchen floor.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia Sainz & Ariadna

Silvie & Deborah – signing and belting Osnabruck

Silvie, a local Dutch girl responded to my ad, lured by the promise of lots of cash in exchange for simply wearing a chastity belt for 10 days. When I got in touch with her, she was extremely nervous but also very positive. I have never seen so much optimism from someone who had not even seen a chastity belt in real life! Even though she was fairly certain she wanted to try this huge challenge, she only wanted to do it if her best friend Deborah was also given the same Chastity Deal (and the same amount of money).
A double deal! I was very interested, so I wanted to go ahead with it, but Silvie had a lot of trouble convincing Deborah to even show up at the contract signing. But when they finally sat down at the table in Silvie’s kitchen, they came prepared (and they had even shaved, like I asked). There was still a lot of hesitating, but eventually Deborah signed the contract together with Silvie.
The fun thing about Chastity Deals is that most girls think: ‘Oh well, I can at least try it’. But they don’t realise that once the belt is on, it is basically on for the duration of the contract. Sure, they can ask to be unlocked at any time, but then they don’t get the money, and no one wants to have spent even a day in a chastity belt with nothing to show for it. So if you’re in it for a day, you’re in it for 10 days. The money is always enough incentive to hang in there.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silvie & Deborah – signing and belting

Jasmine Brooks - Sign Me Up For Sex (2022) Spring Church

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jasmine Brooks
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Danny D and his wife just moved into a new house, so they go to their neighbor's house to introduce themselves. The father and his college-aged daughter, Jasmine Brooks, welcome the couple with open arms. The next day, Danny spots flirtatious Jasmine through his kitchen window, Danny gives a little wave, but Jasmine has other things on her mind... Brunette Jasmine pulls up her little top and flashes Danny her perfect, perky tits! The next day, Jasmine puts her plan into action. When she spots Danny through the window again, she holds up a sign and begs him to come over and fuck her. Danny sneaks out while his wife isn't looking, creeps past Jasmine's dad, and jumps into bed with his not-so-sweet new neighbor!
Duration: 29:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6589kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Brooks - Sign Me Up For Sex (2022)

Can U Give Me Drink- Antonia Sainz & Ariadna Montevallo

Cast: Antonia Sainz & Ariadna
Genres: Russian girl, Brown hair, Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Lesbian, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet toy
Stunning babe Antonia Sainz is in the kitchen cooking when she starts feeling a little naughty. Her gorgeous girlfriend Ariadna is sat at the kitchen table and in the background, Antonia fills a wine glass with her golden piss. She hands it over to Ariadna who thinks it is a glass of wine, and as she tastes it she realises what it is. That doesn't stop her enjoying her piss drinking and she stands up, towering over Antonia. She helps her strip out of her pinafore and then lifts her skirt to shower Antonia in golden piss as she sits on the kitchen floor. Antonia sits up on the counter, soaked in pee and then returns her golden showers to Ariadna, soaking her top through. Ariadna starts to lick Antonia's pee drenched pussy and once both girls are naked, Antonia helps Ariadna fill a glass of her warm piss before Antonia downs it. Using some kitchen tongs, Antonia gets her pussy gaped apart and aims another stream of her piss into a gravy boat. Ariadna gets her turn too and with these stunning girls feeling really horny, they grab the closest thing to hand to fuck their pussies with. Using a carrot that Antonia had already peeled for dinner, Antonia gets her pussy filled. Ariadna enjoys something a bit bigger and fills her pussy with a cucumber. Finally in this horny hd pissing scene, these pissing lesbians catch one final stream of golden pee in a glass bowl and pour the contents over their stunning bodies!
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can U Give Me Drink- Antonia Sainz & Ariadna

Leony Aprill, Licky Lex SAN PEDRO SULA

Cast: Licky Lex & Leony Aprill
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys
Gorgeous babes Licky Lex and Leony April are both wearing skintight dresses in today's Fister Twister update. This horny pair start to kiss almost instantly and can't wait to get aquainted with each other. Licky gets bent over and her brunette friend, Leony starts to finger her pussy and stretch her hole apart with a finger and her thumb. She then gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices before using a black kitchen tongs to stretch her pussy wide apart while Licky is in the doggystyle position. Using a big red dildo, Leony continues to work her way up through bigger toys to get Licky's pussy stretched even further. Licky lays back and loves feeling her dildo slide inside her. She even sucks it to practice her blowjob skills before it is inserted back into her eager hole! One Leony thinks that Licky's pussy is sufficiently stretched, she moves onto lesbian fisting fun which is what she has been waiting for all this time. Her whole hand slides straight into Licky's pussy and she continues to alternate between fisting and stretching Licky's pussy apart! Once she has finished, she lets Licky taste even more of her soaking wet pussy juices before the girls kiss to end a perfect scene!
Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6979kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leony Aprill, Licky Lex

Alex Coal, Whitney Wright - What's So Special About Her pt. 1 Rayong

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples
Stepbrother (Codey Steele) is in bed, looking at a photo on his laptop of his sister Julia (Alex Coal) and her friend Kate (Whitney Wright) wearing bikinis. With his fingers he crops the photo to just display Kate, and he starts masturbating.Julia appears at his doorway and sees him wanking off to Kate's image. Returning to her own bedroom, Julia thinks (voice-over): "What does she have that I don't?", as she gazes at the same photo on her laptop. Speaking aloud, she says: "Fuck them both!".Next morning in the kitchen, Julia chides her sibling about his lack of sleep the night before. "I saw you jerking off to my best friend", she says. "Why her?". Impulsively she kisses him on the lips, and he pulls away from her.
Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5959kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Coal, Whitney Wright - What's So Special About Her pt. 1
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09789 секунды с 9 запросами