View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:16 AM   #338
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt Noxon

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Spanking Desires Tanacross

Release Year: 2022
In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Desires

Bonnie‘s Bad Burglary Bondage Day Bunola

Bonnie Day, haven't you ever been told not to steal? Or that breaking and entering is a crime? Of course when you get caught we won't be calling the authorities. OT doesn't take kindly to snooping little bitches crawling around his place. Those files you stole? They aren't worth what you've got coming. Maybe after a bit of justice you'll know better than to do something like this again. When you wake up on a cold floor with a hood over your head, just remember that you brought this on yourself...
That's the thought that is going to run through Bonnie's mind all day, the dreadful acknowledgment that she got herself into this mess and now there is no way out. She is bound tightly and even when she isn't gagged it is clear that no one can hear her scream. In the huge, empty room that OT has her locked down in the sounds of her suffering echo back to her clearly.
She probably thought that when OT spread her legs open with straps and her pussy open with clamps he was going to fuck her. Maybe then, after he used her to satisfy himself, he would let her go. There isn't a chance of that. He just wants to watch her suffer. The humiliation of being double penetrated by dildos is almost too much for her to bear. The way she struggles and screams into her gag he can tell that it is killing her inside. That's perfect. She won't forget the cost of her crimes any time soon.
Duration: 48:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 999.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie‘s Bad Burglary Bondage Day

Rei Mizuna - Pervert Asian Collection Farnsworth

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Rei Mizuna
Genres: Asian, All sex, BDSM, Deep Throat
Rei Mizuna really likse to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:24
Video: 720x420, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rei Mizuna - Pervert Asian Collection

Foxy Jesus - Vera King Warnock

Release Year: 2018
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus - Vera King

Sarah Jane Ceylon Orondo

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Tatoo
Sarah Jane Ceylon is one flexible little tart. In fact, Elise Graves has taken to calling her Flexi-bitch. It is because not only can she bend into the most amazing positions, but on top of that, being uncomfortably bound makes her incredibly horny. She loves to cum when she is tied up and contorted.
Elise offers her that and more. She gives her the chance to submit to the kind of intense physical and psychological pain that haunts her darkest fantasies. It is the opportunity that Sarah Jane spends her nights both longing for and dreading. She knew, walking in, that once this incredible experience in submission was offered she would not be able to turn it down. Now she wonders if she can ever settle for anything less.
Duration: 53:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon

Skylar's The Limit - Skylar Snow Chignahuapan

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Skylar Snow came to OT to get tied up and with Skylar the sky's the limit. She's got a body that OT just can't help but get his hands on. He's happy to oblige her request and tie her up tight. Her gorgeous blue eyes look on as OT wraps her with rope after rope. It's not long before Skylar's panties come off and find their way into her mouth. OT wraps her head with layers of tape.
Skylar's bright pink dress is torn away to reveal giant tits. OT is definitely going to have to tie those up. First he puts her in a hogtie by her hair. He pulls the rope up to the ring above her. She's not arched enough so he keeps tightening it until she's in such a strict back bend she can barely breathe. When the vibrator hits her clit she lets loose a torrent of squirt
Finally OT ties up her huge tits. Once they are nice and purple he puts some nice tight nipple clamps on her nips. Finally he attaches her toes to her nipple clamps so that she's pushed down which tightens her neck rope. The slight breath play tightens her sensation when OT brings the vibrator back and again she squirts all over the table.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar's The Limit - Skylar Snow
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08717 секунды с 9 запросами