View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 09:20 AM   #341
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Liane – 4 hour Casting Cochiti Pueblo

Girls from all over the world email me to do a Casting or a Chastity Deal contract! This tiny (smallest waist ever) girl is called Liane. She is just so stunning!! Perfect body, cute, and really into bondage and submission. Where do I find these girls! Well, they find me… somehow…
I had to resize a belt to a smaller size than ever before. Liana has a 56cm waist!! The belt was sized at 54cm! That is just incredible, because it is smaller than Davon! Why is the belt smaller than her waist? Well, it always needs to be a little bit smaller to make it very tight so it can’t move down (if a belt can move down a girl can get her fingers under it, and that defeats the whole point of a chastity belt).
But first, I asked Liane to undress. She was a bit nervous, but she did it. Wow, what a body! Download the picture set to see her strip off her clothes, you will not be disappointed. I just felt she needed a super heavy collar. Even though she was very tiny and nervous, I just thought the weight of the collar would let distract her and it would look great on her. It worked, although Liane clearly needed to get used to this thick metal band around her neck.
Then it was time to belt her. The super tiny belt was a perfect tight fit on her, and once locked, there was no way she could touch herself. The Casting wasn’t over though… she signed a 4 hour contract, so she would have to spend some time in my studio. A perfect opportunity to film her with a static camera to see what she would try after I left her alone. I chained her collar to the bed with a heavy chain though, so she wouldn’t move out of the frame.
I think I may have found a new talent! Liane is just so perfect in her belt, it was a real shame to let her go after the Casting. She needs to come back for a long deal. Or possibly move to Holland (into my studio preferably) to be a 24/7 belted sub!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11661kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 468.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liane – 4 hour Casting

Perched Fort Deposit

Cyd Black takes control of Elise Graves. He perches her on a pedestal, gagged, contorted and bound tight for display. The bondage is so severe that it is too painful to struggle. The clock ticks on as Elise slowly suffers for extended periods in different agonizing positions. A heavy metal asshook tied to her hair pushes her head back and serves to intensify her predicament as well as deepening her feelings of humiliation and submission. There is no escape or relief for her. She admits in her interview that she craves extreme bondage. The idea of being tied up excites her in ways nothing else can.

Duration: 39:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 438.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perched

Nike Returns Part 3 Revelo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure. ) part3. Lomp is aware that the young girl won't be able to bear another session of pussy punishment after so much pussy clamping and patting. But since he loves it when the women's most feminine parts are tortured, he thought to have breast whipping in the second round. Nike talks about what she had in mind between spins of the wheel.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nike Returns Part 3

Endza Villa Franca Do Campo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Endza probably wasn't expecting to ride the horse today. It's one of the most unkind, punishing experiences there is. Her entire weight is focused on her pussy, as a piece of wood wedges its way in, trying to split her in two.
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza

The Coach Part One West Olive

Release Year: 2018
Muscular long thighs, a flat belly, muscular arms and a screwed up pair of boobs. She is a trainer. The trainer of pros and she's also a pro contestant. She can't affort to withdraw and lose face for good. Lmp notices that and strikes.
Duration: 33:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Coach Part One

Oh What A Day - Cara Day Fabens

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
There's no better time than today to tie up a pretty girl like Cara Day. She's got that big round ass that just begs to be pounded. Her big eyes seems so innocent, but underneath it all she's just as dirty as they come. She tells us she likes to be told just how much of a slut she is.
The dirtier she feels, the hornier she gets. It's kind of a sick spiral. It's not that hard to trigger. Just a little rope and a few well places swats on her juice butt and she's a happy girl. Add in some suspension, face slapping, and a vibrator and you've got a recipe for some explosive orgasms.
Cara doesn't disappoint. When she's floating feet above the ground and there's a dildo deep inside her dripping cunt it's a done deal. Cara gets everything wet, the floor, OT's shoes, even the camera is marked by her love juice.
Duration: 42:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oh What A Day - Cara Day

Spanking And Humiliation Leesburg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
. Check her out getting fondled as a prelude to the lashing. Her masked opens her shirt and slaps at her tummy with his paddle and then pulls down her pants to start working on her ass. Rachel's ass gets turned into a blistered, bruised quivering pile of meat by the time her ordeal is finished!
Duration: 1:01:42
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1522kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 746.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking And Humiliation
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04299 секунды с 9 запросами