View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 08:13 AM   #140
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bad Puppy - Roman Capellini and Wolf Rayet Peculiar

Wolf Rayet and Roman Capellini know how to start off the day. After the morning cup of coffee our two hot young men wind up lip-locked in the kitchen. Wolf walks around the island, picks Roman off the ground and sits him down on the countertop. The two resume their kissing and Roman's hands find their way underneath Wolf's shirt. Roman stands up, directing Wolf towards the sofa. They begin stripping off their shirts, all the while pawing and kissing each other. Roman drops to his knees, unbuttons Wolf's jeans and pulls them off. Wolf's cock is bulging in his underwear. Roman gladly frees it but wastes no time swallowing it, enjoying the feel of Wolf's thick cock-head hitting the back of his throat. Wolf pushes Roman back on the sofa and helps him out of his clothes. He wants some of Roman's thick, uncut cock and from the look in Roman's eyes and the moans coming out of his mouth, Wolf must have quite the experienced tongue. Roman turns and kneels on the sofa, offering his tight hole to Wolf. Wolf buries his face in Roman's ass and drives his tongue deep into Roman's hole, priming it for the cock he is about to shove into it. Wolf pushes deep into Roman's ass. Almost immediately he's pounding away and Roman's enjoying every thrust. Wolf sits down on the sofa and Roman climbs on top. He sits down slowly, feeling Wolf's thick dick fill his hole again. Roman begins bouncing up and down on Wolf's cock like there's no tomorrow and Wolf is power-fucking as fast and furious as he can from below. Roman lays back on the sofa, pulls his legs back and Wolf resumes the intense fuck session. Roman grabs his engorged cock, his nuts are tight and just as Wolf's cock makes contact with his prostate Roman loses it and blows a thick load of creamy jizz all over his hot abs. Wolf pulls out, lays back on the sofa and Roman comes in to orally finish him off. Wolf squirts a thick creamy load in Roman's mouth almost gagging him as he tries to swallow every last drop.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 630.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Puppy - Roman Capellini and Wolf Rayet

Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 3 Yeoman

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fetish, Fingering, Gag, Jockstraps, Oral, Pump, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Video language: English
When Wrex Wylde meets Drew Dixon at the sink of the reststop restroom and they both have their cocks out, Wrex goes for it and starts sucking on Drew's uncut cock. After gagging on Drew's pole, Wrex spins the stud around to eat him out before bending him over and punching Drew's ass with his fists. With each fist going deeper and deeper into Drew's ass, Wrex keeps turning up the intensity. Switching positions, Drew gets on his back letting Wrex destroy his ass so hard Drew's rosebud pops out. Wrex keeps drilling up into Drew's ass until Drew shoots a thick load all over Wrex's arm. Whatever's left dripping from Drew's cock, Wrex makes sure to lap up.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backdoor Bathroom, Scene 3

Michael Galletta and Saint - Punishing Saint Eskridge

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Michael Galletta ,Saint
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Cum-Swallowing ,First Times ,Foot Fetish ,Interracial ,Older/Younger
Ever since my very first attempt at a spanking scene with shyne several years ago, i've received a lot of requests from viewers wanting to see more hot black guys get spanked. When saint nearly ruined the bba christmas party during his recent weekend visit, i realized it was the perfect opportunity to try another spanking scene and give this cocky black boy the punishment he deserved! Join us for nearly a full hour of freaky fetish fun that includes spanking, face-fucking, toe-sucking, and ass-eating plus the eager-to-please straight boy gulping down his first mouthful of cum! While still somewhat spontaneous and unscripted, this unconventional scene involves more exaggerated role-playing than most of my scenes. With sad and pleading puppy- eyes, saint apologizes to the viewers at home for fucking up our first night of filming. Skeptical that he's truly learned his lesson, i order saint to bend over the desk and tell him he's about to get spanked while the whole world watches. I yank down his sagging jeans and begin groping his firm, round ass. Then i start smacking his bare behind with my hands as he grunts and winces in pain while begging me to stop. That's when i bend the squirming straight boy over my lap and bring out a belt for the real punishment to begin.... When saint can't take any more of the spanking and promises he'll do anything for me to stop, i decide to take him up on his offer and order him to drop to his knees instead. It's another shocking chapter in saint's "gay for pay" training as i turn this married ex-army guy into my personal "bitch" and teach him how to deep-throat my dick without gagging (as much).... "you like that, sir?" saint asks as he slides his thick, juicy lips up and down the shaft of my dick, gobs of saliva dripping onto the floor as i grab the back of his head and fuck his inexperienced mouth. I even pull my spit-slimy dick out of his weary mouth and tell him to rub it all over his face, wanting the smell of my dick to stay with him for the rest of the day! Adding yet another taboo twist to this scene, i make the submissive black boy lick the soles of my feet and suck on my toes. Then i tell him to stick his face in my hairy white ass and eat it just like he eats his wife's pussy. This marks the first time that a black guy has licked my ass in a scene! For saint's final "punishment" of the day, i bust a creamy "nutt" in his wide-open mouth and make him gulp down every last drop his first time actually swallowing another man's cum! After finally enjoying a nice "release" of his own, saint invites us to watch him clean up in the shower, where he shares some hilarious closing comments with his fans..
Duration: 47:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps

File size: 900.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Galletta and Saint - Punishing Saint

Jalif Studio - Axel Lorentz, Igor Lucios and Isaac Torrid Sacul

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Jalif Studio
Cast: Axel Lorentz, Igor Lucios, Isaac Torrid
Genres: anal, blowjobs, breeding, condom, gay, group, oral, threesome
When Isaac Torrid accidentally wound up on the wrong side of the outskirts of Lyon, he knew his ass was in for trouble! Or so he hoped! Very soon indeed, buddies Igor Lucios and Axel Lorentz rounded the outsider up and led him to an abandoned, demolished building. There, the tremulous, anxious Isaac was ordered to face the wall and place his hands up against it. Igor and Axel couldn’t help but notice just how quick, compliant, and obedient their captive was in response to their orders. They wondered just what all they could do? Being naturally extremely horny and their detainee already under their command, they went ahead and pulled out their rock hard dicks for him to hurry up and get to sucking on! Isaac was slightly surprised by this very sudden turn of events, but he certainly wasn’t in a position to complain–and secretly, nor did he want to! He loved it when Igor grabbed him by the throat and forced his thick member down. And make no mistake, Axel wanted his pole swallowed, too. But first, he wanted to inspect the round ass that he certainly intended to soon fuck. Igor must have read Axel’s mind because suddenly he pushed Isaac off of his cock and proceeded to yank his pants down, exposing the meaty, waiting ass. The horny tops then began taking turns shoving their fingers deep inside of Isaac’s hole, which was delightfully loose and already gaping. It seemed he was no stranger to taking countless big cocks in his life, something that made the extremely horny dudes even hornier! Once again, the captors made Isaac get down on his knees. This time they required that he take turns sucking on both of their hardons. And don’t you know it, he was actually really good at it! Isaac slobbered and bobbed with vigor, needing very little prodding by Igor and Axel. Now the captors were the ones anxious and ready. They instructed Isaac to stand back up and prepare for his ass to be invaded! Igor gave Isaac’s hole one last, deep, multi-finger fucking while stroking his own aching cock. Axel also couldn’t help but salaciously tug at his own man meat. Soon, Axel took the lead and shoved his cock all the way into Isaac’s quivering ass. Igor took position in front of Isaac, pushing the Frenchman’s wet mouth on his thick tool. Axel rapidly pounded Isaac’s cock hungry ass, hissing and panting as he went to town. Igor kept a grip on his captive’s head, keeping his mouth on his dick, not letting go. Isaac’s gagging and salivating made Axel want to blow his load. He quickly pulls out and joins Igor, who is getting extremely close to cumming. Within seconds, both dudes spray their pent up loads all over their captive’s face, neck and chest!
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jalif Studio - Axel Lorentz, Igor Lucios and Isaac Torrid

Gay - Leo Ocean & Joel Vargas Saylorsburg

We already know that Leo Ocean is a total cock slut, so perhaps it shouldn’t come as any surprise to see him provocatively showing off his dick to Roman Smid and Ray Mannix as they play together in the squash court below him, whilst he works out on an exercise machine in the room above. What you might not realise, however, is that he’s also clearly a bit of a tease – as proves to be the case here when he pretends to be all prim and proper when the two lads storm up the stairs to join in the fun!
Not that Smid and Mannix are in the mood to be brushed off, that’s for sure. Having been sexually provoked, these two horned-up buddies are definitely in the mood for release; and within seconds they’ve stripped the young Brit of his pants and are jerking off his already over-stiff ramrod. From this point onwards, of course, Ocean is pretty much putty in their hands, it has to be said. We know from the past that if you give this boy a couple of dicks he very quickly transforms himself into a super-bitch, gagging for meat like he hasn’t had it in years – and this scene (thankfully) proves to be no exception!
Indeed, he’s down on his two mates with typical gusto; and it’s not too long before first Smid and then Mannix are taking it in turns to hammer his eager little ass-hole for all it’s worth. But the climax of this performance, of course, comes when Ocean opens up for both buddies at once, using the gym equipment as the perfect backdrop for a no-holds-barred excavation of his rear! All nicely topped off by the sight of him getting his face creamed for his efforts!
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 759.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Leo Ocean & Joel Vargas

Hard Cocked Men Holbaek

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
There really is nothing better than some Hard Cocked Men who are gagging to get their balls sucked, their dicks deep-throated and their asses porked by a hung and fearless lover who will take them to the edge of ecstasy, bring them back down again before pushing them right back up there and inevitably over the edge and into hog heaven! It's a feast of hard flesh, colon killing and anal reamings as these man-rammers wield their cocks like the loaded weapons that they are and they're not afraid to use them! Watch as hungry bottoms spread their ass cheeks and offer up their pinched holes for the fucking of a life-time and these honed-up hedonists need no second invitation as they ride their sex-starved lovers like a rocking horse! Nearly two hours of awesome anal devourment!
Duration: 1:52:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4773kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Cocked Men

A New Toy For Kaden - Part 1 Flogging and Other Location Mappsville

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Kaden Roads ,RT
He can fight against the ropes all he likes, they're far too tight to allow him to escape this predicament. When kinky dom Kaden arrives to check out his new toy he doesn't take long before he's stripping the guy and gagging him. RT's cries from the pain of the flogger against his bare flesh are soon muffled by the tape over his mouth but things are going to get worse for the guy in part 2.
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4670kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 381.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Toy For Kaden - Part 1 Flogging and Other Location

Время генерации страницы 0.17074 секунды с 9 запросами