View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 11:21 AM   #695
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki Egg Harbor

Release Year: 2022
Genre: ADV, NTR, Married, Housewives, Corruption, Straight, Blowjob, Creampie, Big tits
Platform: PC / Windows
Medicine: Not required
Language games in English
Language: English
System Requirements: OS: WinXP/Vista/7/8/10/11, CPU: 2.01GHz, RAM: 2GB; HDD: 2.5GB
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 - My wife always longed for a child, but I can't give her that. Problem lies in my body -
infertile seed. Desperate with no options left... What if I ask my bro for a favor?
After Story - 3 years after giving birth to their long-awaited Mizuho, Emi and Hideaki keep showering her with love.
On the outside, they seem like a happy family. However, Hideaki is still troubled by his infertility. The married couple has been trying for a
second child for a while now despite the disease, but to no avail. One day, Hideaki's bro Shuuma, Mizuho's real dad, returns home
for a long vacation. To this day, Hideaki still doesn't know that Emi and Shuuma had a real affair behind his back. Maybe because of this,
Hideaki asks his bro a taboo question yet again. "Will you help us conceive a second child?"

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki

Happiness Double Room Rosser

Genre: ADV, Animation, SLG, Romance, Male Hero, Blowjob, Creampie, Handjob, Big tits, Titsjob, BDSM, NTR, Unity
Language games in Japanese, English, Multi
Language: Japanese, English, Multi
System Requirements: OS: Windows 10, CPU: 2.01GHz, RAM: 2GB; HDD: 4GB
What decision to make? Although, it doesn't matter - I will come to the same end.
- It's okay if you choose the wrong path. The main thing is that you will try to change it for the better.
Towards the end of the summer, when I was suffocating with life, I met her again.
I got rid of the stress I've been building up for the last four years.

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happiness Double Room

Hakuchuumu no Aojashin Palo Cedro

Genre: ADV, Ahegao, Big Tits, Blowjob, Fantasy, Footjob, Handjob, Romance, Silver Hair, Straight
Language games in Japanese, English
Language: Japanese, English
System Requirements: OS: WinXP/Vista/7/8/10/11, CPU: 2.01GHz, RAM: 2GB; HDD: 9GB
Kaito wakes to find himself in a strange room with no memories of who he is or how he got there. The only other people around are a quiet white-haired girl and their overseer, Izumo. As three separate stories unfold around him, Kaito begins to wake up to the truth of this world, and his own role in it. And it's all connected to the strange, silent girl named Yonagi...
Case-1 Hatano Rin
Arishima Kaoru is a 45-year old adjunct professor, stuck in an unhappy marriage and living a life of tedium after having long given up on his dreams of becoming a novelist.
One day, he finds out that a student of his, Hatano Rin, is none other than the of the writer he once admired above all others.
As the relationship between the two deepens, Arishima grapples with immoral impulses toward this younger girl. But even as his life spirals and his marriage crumbles further, he picks up his pen and starts to write again.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hakuchuumu no Aojashin

Komi's New Friend Wolford

Genre: Animation, Student, Animation, Ahegao, Internal Cumshot, Blowjob, Naughty, Orgy Sex
Language games in Japanese
Language: Japanese
System Requirements: OS: WinXP/Vista/7/8/10/11, CPU: 2.01GHz, RAM: 2GB; HDD: 1GB
Student Komi has new friends, animation with a choice of actions.

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Komi's New Friend
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08176 секунды с 9 запросами