View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 10:47 AM   #10310
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nadia White Catsuit Captive Eagle Lake

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
The tables have been turned on Boot Goddess Nadia White! This lovely BootGirl is taken under strict control...tied and heavily muzzled, poor Nadia succums to her captors will! Nadia experiences a mouth filling pump gag and a tight, inescapable hogtie! She sexily whimpers and struggles helplessly for her captor! Sweet Nadia is released from her captivity on camera at the end of this sexy video!.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4114kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadia White Catsuit Captive

Tales From The Manor Volume 2 La Quinta

Tales From The Manor 2: It seems theres no rest for the weary at the Manor as Isabella (Isabella Sinclaire) begins to plan for an upcoming party. First, she must continue her slaves punishment with a harsh whipping session. Meanwhile, Julie (Darby) is hooded and caged under the impression that Jennifer (Jewell Marceau) is the Mistress of the house. And what about that sorority girl Diane (Eden Wells), peeking in the front window as slavegirl Carrie (Bella Starr) paints her Mistress toe nails?Intense whipping, sensory deprivation, rubber and bondage are on the menu as Isabella Sinclaire and renowned fetish director John Fitzgerald create another stunning installment of the Tales From the Manor series.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:04
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 636.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tales From The Manor Volume 2

Hannah vs. The Street View Painesville

Hannah was a bit reluctant at first until I told her a surprise was involved. Decked out in a shiny red catsuit her arms are secured to a spreader bar above her head. Her legs are tied to a spreader bar below leaving her a bit uncomfortable in her 5" heels. A ballgag keeps her quiet while I leave her to ponder her surprise while she struggles. In her helpless state I take the opportunity to decorate her with a bit of white rope; making sure to frame her breasts nicely. Obviously anxious for her surprise I open the window blinds and tell her she'll be on display to the neighbors for the next hour. Panic and protests ensure and I start to get the impression this is not what she had in mind.
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 185.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah vs. The Street View

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes Nydalen

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

The Unexpected Kewaunee

Release Year: 2022
Super body and feets slave girl gagged and bondage show. The most pleasant thing she endures.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:18
Video: 576x432, XviD, 936kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Unexpected

TG - Veruca James - The Squeaky Clean Salyersville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Veruca James
I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.
I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.
That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.
On this day, we explored some contrasts.
Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex contoured hood.
Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.
It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Veruca James - The Squeaky Clean

Liv vs. The Chain Links Lexington Park

Liv was surprised at first with how loose the chains seemed. At least until the power drill tightened them hard into the floor. In moments her movement was reduced to mostly fingers and toes. Her arms, legs, chest, and even head secured tightly to the floor. A bit of nervousness spread showed from behind her harness gag when I started to mount the magic wand against her pussy. Unable to struggle away or even lift her head to see, Liv simply waited patiently for what was to come. With a flick of a switch there was only one thing she could do; grip hard onto the chains and enjoy the ride.
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1918kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liv vs. The Chain Links
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04921 секунды с 9 запросами