View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 10:55 AM   #12320
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins Friendship

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into Barbie's mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Machine Fucking Session Harper Maddox Anal Fisting Monster ButtRose Friant

Video language: English
Have a good time and enjoy Hardcore Shows, then this is The place for you!
Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11819kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machine Fucking Session Harper Maddox Anal Fisting Monster ButtRose

Balls, prolapse, pee, , etc Markham

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, , Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat
Thank you for sharing i...! It's a custom video. There are 5 different positions (see a preview video). I start with some glass balls anal: push them in and out, prolapsing, stretching my ass with fingers. Changing position, peeing, fisting my asshole and prolapse more. Stand up and keep on fisting making my butthole gape, wiggling toes as well. Going back on the floor and start giving myself a milk laying on my tummy with legs wide apart. Fisting ass more making milk dripping out of it. Go and fist more gaping my asshole again. Warning: there are some farts in this video as I'm prolapsing, don't watch if it's a turn off for you! Tags: polka dot vintage stockings, asshole fisting, pissing, prolapse, milk , anal masturbation, nylon feet fetish
Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5475kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Balls, prolapse, pee, , etc

Home Run Ramat Gan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy even more! This certainly helps Antonia to fist fuck Alexis and she stands, riding Antonia's whole hand first before laying down to get more comfortable. Using a small personal vibrator, Alexis orgasms and enjoys her first time fisting with her new brunette girlfriend!
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Run

Horny slut fisted Pine Brook

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Outstanding red haired slut with a pigtail tries to fist her own pussy, but can't get deep enough. So she invites girlfriend to help here. Within minutes she gets her tight muffin fisted deep.
Duration: 22:07
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3775kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 632.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny slut fisted

Aliz Lausanne

Release Year: 2010
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Aliz
Genres: Anal, Dildo
This time she inserts them both into her tight asshole! Watch her moan as these huge dildos stretch and expand her anus to new limits. See her have tons of prolapsing anal cum squirting orgasms from these massive toys!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3662kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aliz

Anie Darling, Tera Link - Fisted on Top Oceana

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Anie Darling, Tera Link
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggystyle position and after finding the perfect position to orgasm, Tera furiously masturbates while riding Anie's fist to get off!
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anie Darling, Tera Link - Fisted on Top
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03668 секунды с 9 запросами