View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 11:40 AM   #739
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Devilsfilm - Pretty Dirty Girls - Olive Glass & Paige Owens Early

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Devilsfilm
Cast: Olive Glass, Paige Owens
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Strap-on, Ass, Lingerie, Black Hair, Gonzo, high heels, short hair, pussy eating
Video language: English
Paige Owens is a gorgeous model in lingerie. Her photographer, Olive Glass, guides her through various sexy poses, then helps Paige to pull down one of her bra straps to look even sexier. After that, Paige decides to take her bra off to try doing even hotter photos, and Olive promises the photos will look good.
As the photo session continues, Paige suggests removing her panties so she can pose nude, and Olive likes the suggestion very much. Paige does some sexy naked posing, but then both women agree that Paige would look even better if her pussy appears wet. Olive licks Paige's pussy so it will look picture perfect, but then photography becomes the last thing on their minds! Olive gets undressed, and the two women enjoy the taste of each other's lips and pussies. Then things get really interesting when Olive takes out a strap-on...
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devilsfilm - Pretty Dirty Girls - Olive Glass & Paige Owens

Grinders - Part 2 Jesup

Studio: Grinders
Cast: Robby Echo, Charlotte Sins
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Fingering, Tattoos, Feature, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum on Ass, doggy style, outdoor, rimming, pussy eating
Lucky Fate, a skater just trying to find his way in late 90s LA, rolls up to his favorite skatepark. There are good vibes all around, with people shredding the pavement and grinding those rails like there's no tomorrow. It's clear that whatever else may be going on in Lucky's 'unlucky' life, he feels right at home here.
Sometime later, Lucky hangs out with his friend Kim (Charlotte Sins), who asks him what he'll do once Paul goes to jail tomorrow. Lucky says he'll probably take over Paul's business, but Kim warns him that that might get Lucky arrested too. After all, police are keeping tabs on the warehouse day and night. Robby Echo, one of Lucky's other friends, notices a drawing of Morgan Davis (Maya Woulfe) in Lucky's sketchbook. When it becomes clear that Lucky has a crush on her, Robby, Kim, and a few other friends (Lilly Bell, Vanna Bardot, and Nathan Bronson) all start cheering for Lucky to give Morgan a call.
An hour later, Lucky, Kim, and Robby pick Morgan up. They take off down the road, heading to Robby's friend's house. When they arrive at the location, they are wowed by a glamorous backyard, including a heated pool. They frolic together in the water, having the time of their lives.
At one point, Lucky and Morgan go inside to dry off, leaving Kim and Robby alone by the pool. It seems like things are only getting started between these two, however, as Kim pulls Robby's underwear off to reveal his hard cock. They run off to a secluded corner of the backyard oasis and have playful, energetic sex which includes some deep, poolside anal. Far out, man!
Duration: 41:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14635kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grinders - Part 2

Welikegirls - We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer Duncan

Studio: Welikegirls
Cast: Jane Wilde, Spencer Bradley
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Original Series, Face Fucking, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, interview, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of We Like Girls!
It's a beautiful day on set today and an beautiful day because I get to work with one of my all-time favorite performers: the one and only Jane Wilde.
About a month ago, I noticed on her social media that she was going off about this amazing, newer girl in the industry who she wanted to work with: Spencer Bradley. Now, Spencer and Jane are with the same agency but only met a little over a month ago... which led to Jane professing her crush and me picking up on it as the ultimate lesbian matchmaker!
'I always wanted to shoot for the series but I wanted it to be perfect,' Jane told us. 'Then I met Spencer and was instantly so intrigued by her that I thought this would be a good opportunity to get to know each other on a deeper level.'
'When I found out Jane picked me, I was really flattered,' Spencer excitedly revealed. 'I didn't know it was a situation where someone picks somebody else, so the fact that she wanted to play with -- and that she's somebody that I've been wanting to work with more -- is great!'
Spencer admitted that she was very excited to have Jane all to herself since the last time they did a scene together, Spencer had to share her. But not today in their first ever one-one-one scene. And Jane's in for a since Spencer brought along a strapping surprise...
Duration: 47:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4154kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welikegirls - We Like Girls - Jane & Spencer

Moderndaysins - Anal Envy: Missus Missing Out Buffalo Junction

Studio: Moderndaysins
Cast: Anna de Ville, Mazee
Genres: Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Face Fucking, Anal Creampie, Black Hair, Stockings, shaved pussy, black, rimming
Anna de Ville and her doting husband, Mazee, are cleaning up after a dinner party. As they do, Anna can't help but to talk about her friend, who seems much more adventurous in her latest relationship. Although Anna is happy in her marriage with Mazee, she wonders if could be more adventurous, too. She can't fight the feeling that they're missing out.
Mazee is intrigued but a little nervous as well since he doesn't think they're the kind of couple that would want to be adventurous. He doesn't think a quickie in a public bathroom or a swingers party is the right fit for them. Anna quickly agrees, thinking they should definitely start small. In fact, she shyly admits that she's been watching videos of couples having anal sex and wondering what that'd be like. Mazee is surprised but it doesn't take much convincing at all before he's on board.
They take things slow, getting each other riled up through exploratory touches and heated kisses. But as they shed their clothes, the excitement gradually builds, and Anna soon goes down on Mazee's cock with her mouth to get him ready. When he returns the favor by rimming and fingering her sexy ass, Anna can barely contain her excitement. Once she straddles his lap and takes his cock into her tight ass for the first time, she's in heaven! But, of course, now Anna can't get enough as they eagerly try as many positions as possible for the utmost pleasure.
Once they finally cum and fawn over each other, it looks like couple is about to have a second honeymoon phase filled with everything they've ever missed out on.
Duration: 54:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4921kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moderndaysins - Anal Envy: Missus Missing Out

Erika E, Aislin - Slow Dance (2022) Ibague

Cast: Erika E, Aislin
Genres: Lesbian
Gorgeous blonde Aislin puts on sexy lingerie, a little black dress and high heels, ready for a hot date. As Adel Morel’s erotic lesbian movie "Slow Dance" unfolds, cute Erika E takes a shower, gets dressed up and heads to Aislin’s apartment. The sexual chemistry between them is overwhelming as they dance together, bodies pressed tight. Aislin takes Erika’s hand and leads her to the bedroom, kissing her passionately as they strip each other down to their lingerie. Pushing her onto the bed, Aislin unhooks Erika’s white lace bra and fondles her perky breasts, then peels off her panties and starts to lick her shaved pussy voraciously, making her moan and squirm. She pauses to take off her own bra so Erika can lavish attention on her beautiful big breasts. In moments they are both naked and Erika is face down ass up, eating Aislin’s pussy from behind. She moves into spoons, fingering Aislin frantically, then lies beside her so they can frig each other in unison. Breasts jiggling, they orgasm together in a crescendo of blissful cries, cuddling through the afterglow of their lovemaking.
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erika E, Aislin - Slow Dance (2022)

Happy ending Green Cove Springs

Cast: Gabi Paltrova
Genres: blowjob, big dick, tattoo, pussy licking, natural tits, cumshot, fingering, hardcore
Gabi Paltrova's husband ditched her on their vacation so he could go on a work trip. Well, Gabi is still going to enjoy herself. She decides to start off by relaxing with a nice massage. Once she's nice and oiled up she invites her masseuse to help her relax in other ways. He's a little hesitant at first since he is married, but seeing as he's knuckles deep in Gabi already he decides that he might as well go all the away and give Gabi that dick that she's after.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy ending

Diligent Sperm Donors Rio Grande City

Cast: Shalina Devine
Genres: Anal, Ass Fingering, Balls Licking & Sucking
Gorgeous Shalina Devine loves helping males in the sperm donor office. Charlie Dean and Toby both walk-in to donate some sperm. Shalina is exicted and turned on by these to guys that she offers to help them out in blowing their load. She takes turns sucking their cocks before letting them take turn fucking her ass and pussy. Charles and Toby DP Shalina's pussy and ass before releasing their hot loads of cum to donate.
Duration: 42:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diligent Sperm Donors
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11967 секунды с 9 запросами