View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 12:31 PM   #299
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wants Rough Sex South Lyon

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sera Ryder
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pissing, Natural Tits
Video language: English
Sera Ryder came by to see the Face Fucking King and tells us she wants all the rough good stuff done to her. I walk up to her and ask if she's ready. She tells me she wants me to hurt her and I slap her face. I begin fucking her throat, choking and gagging her. I spit in her face and face fuck her more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:27:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3852kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wants Rough Sex

Suffering for Science Part 2 Thurmond

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Slave Fluffy, Abigail Dupree, London River
Genres: Ass Caning, Bent Over Tie, Calf Caning, Caning, Chains, Female Dominant, Gagging, Hitachi, Marks, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Shackles, Vibrator
Today we return to the laboratory of Doctor London River in the Institute for the Analysis of Agony, where she has two patients laid up and waiting to be put through another day of torment. Of course it is all for a good cause, it is important to know just how much pain a person can be put through before they snap, and how close they come to snapping on their way.
London has her patients chained up, bent backwards almost in half with their ankles and wrists hung from the ceiling. Needles have been in their lower backs, fluid dripping in. London moves between the two, first to Abigail Dupree, then to Slave Fluffy, taking data. She pulls the chains slowly, bending their backs further and further. As she does so, she takes their pulse and blood pressure, quantifying just how much stress she is putting their body under. The answer is, of course, not enough.
After their IVs have been removed, London moves the patients so that they're bent over a metal bar, their wrists chained and pulled forward, holding them in place. Then she takes a cane to their asses, seeing what kind of marks she can raise and what kind of reactions she can get. After that comes the pleasure, vibrating Abigail's pussy and then Fluffy's dick in turn, seeing what affect the good feelings have on blood pressure when compared to the bad.
Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffering for Science Part 2

Burning Bush Celeste

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 46:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 905kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 362.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burning Bush

Puretaboo - Some Ground Rules... Yolyn

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Puretaboo
Cast: Laney Grey, Penny Barber, John Legendary
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Hairy, Facesitting, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Handjob, Gagging, black, dark hair, doggy style, kissing, pussy eating
Emily (Laney Grey) nervously enters the office of a youth shelter worker, Donna (Penny Barber). It's soon revealed that Emily is pregnant but unsure if she will keep it, given that she's living on the streets. While Donna is caring throughout the conversation, she admits that she and her husband, Alex (John Legendary), are trying to adopt but are running into obstacles. That's when Donna offers to take care of Emily at home -- all expenses paid -- throughout her pregnancy... as long as Emily agrees to let become the new parents.
Emily is surprised but jumps at the opportunity. However, Donna warns her that they have strict rules at the house, though Emily isn't deterred, obliviously agreeing to everything in her excitement.
The next day, Emily arrives to live with Donna and Alex, excited to see how her life will change from that point on. Of course, she's not prepared for when Donna and Alex greet her completely in the nude. That's when they reveal that they are nudists, though they didn't mention it earlier because they didn't want to scare Emily away.
Although Emily is a little off-put at first, she can't let this opportunity of a lifetime pass her by. When they lay down some ground rules, including having to adopt the nudist lifestyle herself, Emily goes along with it. She's sure in time she'll get used to it.
Little does Emily know, there are even more rules to come...
Duration: 47:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puretaboo - Some Ground Rules...

Roxy Raye-Bombs Away! Drifting

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore
Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 431.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy Raye-Bombs Away!

Lexi Grey - Throatfuck Valentine Ahvaz

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Hardcore, Face Fucking, Facial, Nasty Cum Play, Rough Oral, Smacking, Spitting, Bondage, Endurance Challenge, Frozen Cum Bukkake, Gagging, Heavy Degradation, Puke, Punishment, Spanking
Lexi Grey had been a regular visitor to the Assylum, but for some reason she had never come to the Slavemouth harem for oral therapy. Now, with Valentine's Day approaching, she and Dr. Mercies saw the perfect opportunity for some rough oral hatefucking. Cupid had passed both of them by this year, so why not make the most of the holiday together? This is a harsh session, with Dr. Mercies taking on the role of a sadistic anti-Cupid and Lexi getting struck by his evil arrows. She not only gets a very rude face fucking; she also eats out of the doctor's ass, snorts frozen cum from his ass, and gets the frozen cum slapped out of her mouth into a collection plate over and over again. Nevertheless, this is a still a playful session, and Lexi finishes with a smile.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7672kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Grey - Throatfuck Valentine

Amelia Dire Guys

Cast: Amelia Dire
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Every time this bitch is here it involves trash. So I put a trash bucket in her pin head. So, the usual things happened, face fucking, ass fucking, or "Sodomy" as I like to call it, and then something happened: she broke down. I never thought I'd see the day, as this whore is the little engine that could. She got back on the horse for lack of a better of term and proceeded to take a throttling. She was just a pile of flesh and two gaping holes - soulless... just the way I like them.
Duration: 49:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amelia Dire
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03484 секунды с 9 запросами