View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 12:56 AM   #2681
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Cigarette Burn CBT FemDom Threesome Sexy Smoking Sadists

Cigarette Burn CBT FemDom Threesome - Sexy Smoking Sadists

17 Pics

399x598
0 Mb

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
I've always wanted to put a cigarette out on someone. There is something rude, disrespectful and powerful inherent in the gesture. It adds insult to injury! This is my sadistic dream-come-true because we get to torment him somewhere extra sensitive. Thanks to the internet, we found a pain slut with a smoking fetish for BURNING CBT. I knew this opportunity was too special to enjoy alone, so I invited Madame Trixie to come celebrate his unique kink with me. She is an avid smoker who also loves CBT and she's the perfect mature dominatrix co-top for this intense scene! The moment we light up, he gets hard, almost in spite of himself. That's the mark of a true fetishist! My cloves burn hot compared to her mainstream tobacco cigarettes, so she gets to go first as we tickle and tease his testicles with the red hot embers. The glowing cherry singes his hair and starts to burn his balls while he tries not to make it worse by struggling.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06785 секунды с 9 запросами