View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 05:05 PM   #10314
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cali Logan vs. The Zip Suit Mackinaw

While rope unquestionably gets the limelight for preferred restraints it's a shame to overlook its cousin the zip tie. Take Cali for example; my plans to frogtie her and cinch her elbows together could easily be done with rope. Why hide her sexy, shiny body under coils of rope though? With only a few simple zip ties Cali is completely immobile within minutes. No pesky knots for probing fingers to until. They even make sure she can't kick off her heels! Something a bit too loose? Making things tighter is never a problem as she soon found out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1908kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 131.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali Logan vs. The Zip Suit

Viorica vs. The Zip Chair Cannel City

A couple zip ties by themselves are not very strong. As they pile up on Viorica it doesn't take long for her body to be welded to the chair. From her neck to her feet and every appendage in between there she can barely squirm. Once I had her gagged my plan was to just leave her be for a couple hours but before leaving though it seemed only fair to leave her with some entertainment first. With her legs held wide apart from the zip ties it made it easy to unzip her crotch on her catsuit and zip in a vibe. Pressed tightly against her pussy her feeble struggles can do nothing to dislodge the torrent of pleasure from the magic wand. Viorica is already twitching within minutes from her first orgasm and won't be her last. Not by a long shot.
Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 245.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viorica vs. The Zip Chair

Amanda vs. Her Own Idea Cross

Coming up with new ideas can be exhausting sometimes so when Amanda has some idea's of her own I was all ears. She had found a picture online and loved the asymmetrical nature of it as she described it to me. I start with her left arm using several loops of rope leaving it in a very secure reverse prayer. Next her right wrist is tied to her left ankle leaving totally immobile. As I pushed a ball gag in her mouth I could tell she wasn't expecting it. I just reminded her that all ideas are subject to creative input. That's fair right?
Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 230.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda vs. Her Own Idea

Jamie vs. Her Impatience Mathiston

Just a few minutes is all Jamie had to wait. I had promised her one of her favorite positions with the magic wand bound in just the right spot. I hadn't left her alone for 3 minutes but when I came back she had started the party without me. So with a quick change of plans Jamie soon found a different device bound to her pussy. The cold steel of the chastity belt cools her off quick as her cries of protest fall on deaf ears. There won't be any orgasms for Jamie today or maybe the week; I haven't decided yet. For now I'll just watch her work out her frustrations.
Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps

File size: 177.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie vs. Her Impatience

Latex Therapy Monongahela

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Silvia has to deal with especially nymphomaniac and sexually motivated rubber
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:31:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 872.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Therapy

Serene Isley vs. The Hair Pin Kiln

Serene had no idea she was about to put a whole new meaning on the phrase 'stuck in the middle'. She starts with both legs tied apart on on her knees. Elbows cinched back and wrists at her sides. One rope pulls her elbows and body back while a crotch rope pulls her body forward... tightly. The cherry on top is her hair is firmly secured to a suspension ring above her leaving her completely stuck. A fact soon confirmed by lots and LOTS of tickling.
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps

File size: 214.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley vs. The Hair Pin

Silicone boobs in latex Watervliet

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bianca C., Eliza Fire, Judith, Nova Nice, Starr
Genres: Latex, Rubber, Fetish, Bizarre, Gasmask, Lesbian, Strapon,
Video language: English
Ten Years After - The Legend Continues!
The write room series are probably the most successful fetish films of all times. As early as 1990, Part One was produced, folwed by Part 2 in 1991, and Part 3 in 1996. Now - ten years after - the subterranean, clinical dungeon awakes to new pervery. Explicit as never before, bone hard fetish action on the antique operating table, mobile dildo-pole, bondage bags and balloon bodies, crutches, wheelchairs, dildoes and strap-ons… Bizarre fetish play on to the genuine climax!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:40
Video: 480x360, XviD, 614kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 627.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silicone boobs in latex
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03302 секунды с 9 запросами