View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 06:24 PM   #352
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cuntlette Part Two - Charlotte Vale West Medford

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Charlotte loves attention. She is a slut who will do anything if it means people will look at her and validate her. RealTimeBondage provides her with the kind of audience she cannot get anywhere else and every single member has something they want to see her do. If she can fulfill all of their requests she may earn herself a reward at the end of the day, but making it that far is a monumental task. A dozen hands will grope her before the day is through and each one is practiced at the art of causing agony. They lay her on a bed of spikes. They her holes in ways she never saw coming. They have the tools to make her scream and before they offer her any kind of solace they will want to see exactly what she can take. Physically and psychologically, she will need to suffer before they even consider giving her a reward.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 349.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntlette Part Two - Charlotte Vale

Charlotte Vale - Cuntlette Part 1 Kelseyville

Release Year: 2020
Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully.
The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering.
Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Vale - Cuntlette Part 1

Hard On Girls 15.05.2017 Yavne

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alex, Jessy.
Genres: BDSM
It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, made to suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard On Girls 15.05.2017

Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre Pilottown

Release Year: 2019
Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She’s an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.
There’s nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs.
Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre

Dddy's Little Girl Part 2 - Rain DeGrey Alana Pi Fort Morgan

Every hot young slut that does our live feeds anticipates the part where she will be vibrated until she cums. Most of them even get an opportunity to enjoy it. Not Rain DeGrey.
We gave her the most intense vibrator in the world, a sybian, and sat her right down on top of it, but before we turned it on we had to make sure she was ready. Her arms are pulled back into a brutal strappado so that she can't take her weight off of her clit. Her tits are tied off at first to increase their sensitivity, then later castration bands are put around her nipples to turn it up even more. She is blindfolded and face fucked, and the whole time the motor doesn't stop buzzing.
The pleasure of the sybian is only temporary, but the rest of the torment marches on. We suspend her from the ceiling in a beautiful position that lets us torment her from the bottoms of her feet all the way up to the tips of her tits.
Speaking of her lovely tits, don't miss the look on her face when she finally takes the bands off of her nipples. We make her do it because we know that making her inflict that kind of pain on herself is priceless.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 416.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dddy's Little Girl Part 2 - Rain DeGrey Alana Pi

Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl Boylston

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 25:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl

Strap-On Sluts Part 2 Lake George

Release Year: 2022
New by the Queen deserved Fetish and bdsm Anastasia Pierce has 4 sexual fetish scenes in which you see bondage, submission, furiously otsraponennyh sluts subs, swallowing rubber tools.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-On Sluts Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04920 секунды с 9 запросами