View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 02:14 PM   #355
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

He sits in the basement and I mocked him Sassafras

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mistress Sidonia's
Genres: Femdom, Chastity
Video language: English
A real life, real-time, real domination scene – Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave’s devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day’s he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role.
As a record of the event and to further control him and deprive him of any privacy (part of my dehumanisation process) he would be monitored and filmed for the entire week. We installed special cameras including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time-lapse cameras. He would also have to keep a diary of each day which he would write-up each night in his cell.
The interesting by-product of this ongoing documentation of his ordeal is that I can now share with everyone what happened during this intense on-going 247 scene as we are releasing this footage on The English Mansion. We have even created a new place inside the members’ area for this content called The Cells. There have been difficulties in making it watchable, we had over 160 hours of footage. When the slave was set a long manual task or was sleeping for example, we speeded up the footage by 500% which shows what the slave had to endure is quite real. We did take out some of the sleeping as even speeded up, 6 minutes of someone sleeping is not very interesting to watch. We also had to remove a number of scenes where the BDSM content would not be permitted by our billers (& unfortunately part of one entire day). As we have a timer running throughout the footage these times are marked as ‘Censored’. We also visited a fetish club this content has also been ‘Censored’ as we cannot reveal certain identities. However, there is still a vast amount of extreme footage which will be released as longer clips, at least 10 mins or over
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He sits in the basement and I mocked him

Left Alone - Moxxie Maddron Breezewood

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Moxxie loves having things shoved into her holes, especially if it saves her from suffering. Pain can be its own reward but for her it is just a path to what she really wants. Moxxie is a slut, through and through, and if it means having an orgasm or tasting a dick again she will endure anything.
It does not take PD long to twist that to his own end. Everyone knows a pussy is extremely sensitive after a couple orgasms. Once she has cum she can barely keep her wits about her. He puts the hood on her and gives her some more. Every time she cums it is more intense than the last. When he takes the hood off she may think it is over, but he is waiting for the machines to wear out and she has got a long way to go. PD will check back in a few hours.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 359.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Left Alone - Moxxie Maddron

RTB Sierra Cirque - Feast Your Eyes Part 2 Nowata

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Now that Sierra's cunt is nicely tenderized from the wooden she's ready for some sweet lovin. The tremor is just the toy to give her those soft vibrations. Sierra gets roped up and then put on the box. The vibrations are turned on instantly and she's already on the verge of orgasm. She doesn't stop cumming. With the neck rope added she can choke herself to orgasm over and over again.
With the tremor on high it's not long before she's begging to be taken off. She's offering everything to get off of the tremor. First it's do everything to her tits. Then it's her ass she's willing to have beaten. Then her thighs and feet. She can't even tell us what she's willing to let us do to them. She's just willing to be beaten. Finally it's the most hated cattle prod that she's begging for.
Once off the tremor Sierra might suspect her pussy is safe, but there's no chance of that. The knotted rope is tied from one end of the stage to the other and Sierra's about to walk it. Her dear cunt may never feel right again!
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7402kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Sierra Cirque - Feast Your Eyes Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04209 секунды с 9 запросами