Default Tori, Tarra & Bobbi Love Rocco

Tori, Tarra & Bobbi Love Rocco

Year of production : 2010
Genre : Anal, Gonzo, Lesbian, Hardcore
Duration : 02:28:23
Director : Rocco Siffredi
Studio : Evil Angel Video
Language : English

Cast : Andy San Dimas, Bobbi Starr, Carla Cox, D-Snoop, Ian Scott, Mackenzee Pierce, Rocco Siffredi, Sadie West, Tara White,
Tee Reel, Toni Ribas, Tori Black

Description : Superstar director/performer/sex icon Rocco Siffredi has put the girls he calls "the three best performers in the world" - AVN 2010 Female Performer Of The Year Tori Black, incendiary European Tarra White and the transcendent Bobbi Starr - all in one movie, Tori, Tarra & Bobbi Love Rocco. Says Rocco, "Tori was about passion and love. Tarra pulled out the animal in me and exposed my instinct. With Bobbi it was about 'the game.' She's the one person who could match me move for move and understand what I like, what I want, what I need." What he needs is sumptuous, intense anal sex, rough dominance and submission, bondage, even an interracial orgy. The scenes are skillfully woven into a story of love and sexual passion in various forms. With sensational footage shot at L.A.'s Venice Beach and overlooking the whole city, Rocco's production values match the beauty of his stars and the spirit of his sexuality.

File Size: 2.1 GB
Duration: 02:28:23
Format: mp4
Resolution: 960x544
Video: AVC, 1799 Kbps, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz, 2

Download From FileJoker:

Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14239 секунды с 9 запросами