View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 04:16 PM   #10319
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kinky Barstool Oral Training-Judgement Day Part 3 Kasota

Release Year: 2014
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Lola Babylon Ceci Delores, Lydia McLane
Genres: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, electrical, fantasy/plot, forniphilia, gags, high heels, oral, orgasm, predicament, punishment, remastered, spandex
Video language: English
Kinky Barstool Oral Training (Judgement Day Part 3) featuring Lola Babylon, Ceci Delores, Lydia McLane and Gord. Remastered SD video from Gord's classic Judgement Day
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:09
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1562kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 175.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Barstool Oral Training-Judgement Day Part 3

Mesa vs. The Strappado Tripod Mali

When I asked Mesa if she had any special requests for how to tie her up she emphatically answered 'tight & strict'. Always up for a challenge I was curious to see if Mesa was all talk. I start her off with a ring gag and handcuffs on her wrists and elbows. With her warmed up I proceed to attach her feet to the table legs. Next I attach chains to her wrist handcuffs and pull them tight to three anchors. With Mesa's arms straight in the air I can tell she's starting to struggle with the position. Just in time for me to pull out my crop.
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1919kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 154.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mesa vs. The Strappado Tripod

Topless Attire Bryantsville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex
Sexy blonde girl Jame in black latex, hard red rope bondage and gags.
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2227kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 236.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Topless Attire

Tits torture Elkport

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Torture
Sexy brunette slave Tits torture bondage and gags extreme action.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 208.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tits torture

Vicky Vixx latex bondage Napoli

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Latex
Sexy slut Vicky Vixx in latex tape gag and bondage punishment at a home.
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vicky Vixx latex bondage

Savannah vs. The Zip Mummy Selah

When Savannah first contacted me she was on a mission. After reading the 50 Shades book she couldn't wait to experience bondage for the first time. So after inviting her over I eased her in with a zip tie on her ankles and started moving slowly up her legs. By the time I reach her wrists her excited grin was gone as fantasy became reality. Distracted by the immobilizing ties her chance to back out evaporated once a ball gag was pushed into her mouth. Savannah struggles helplessly for minutes relishing in her predicament, especially once I added a magic wand. That is until she'd had enough and I told her she was on her own to turn it off.
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps

File size: 193.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah vs. The Zip Mummy

Jamie vs. Black on Black Picton

Normally I'm not one that likes my girls in black, but that was until Jamie stood in my doorway wearing a black latex dress and matching black babydoll shoes. For such a stunning outfit the least I could do was give her matching accessories, right? A black trainer gag got her started before the electrical tape came out. Legs, wrists, forearms and of course, elbows all bound tightly together. Jamie isn't one to give up easily though and gives it her all but from where I'm sitting, she's going to be there for a while.
Duration: 11:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps

File size: 172.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie vs. Black on Black
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03869 секунды с 9 запросами