View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 04:16 PM   #10320
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Serene vs. The Big Red Gag Vicente Noble

Serene has all the attributes any purveyor of the bondage arts could want. Large breasts to fill out her catsuit and bendy elbows for securing together. My personal favorite though is a big mouth; one big enough for my 3" gag. Starting with her legs and elbows taped tightly together, she futilely tests her bonds. Serene protests the gag at first, something about it being too big, but fills her mouth perfectly. By now the stretched tape is pulling her limbs tighter together. Just in time for more tape which I use to put her into a tight(er) hogtie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 186.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene vs. The Big Red Gag

Bondage Life Rachel Greyhound Full Sweet Hot New Collection. Part 1. Chicago Park

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Miss Elise was so excited to get her hands on Greyhound. She took one look at Greyhound's bondage bed and knew exactly what she wanted. The red and white straight jacket got laced on super tight, the toe boots went on the feet, and a set of steel cuffs locked her legs spread wide apart. The larger steel thigh cuff did a great job of holding them in place. She brought with her a custom made steel pussy clamp. Once locked in place, Elise was ready to break out the electrical gear and give Greyhound some much needed use.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Life Rachel Greyhound Full Sweet Hot New Collection. Part 1.

Sarah vs. The Side Bind Los Almacigos

After trying on a number of different outfits Sarah was really digging my pink catsuit. So much so that she wryly asked if she could try it out with a 'few ropes'. Happy to please and a few ropes later she was already starting to re-think she'd gotten herself into. Wrists tied in back and crotch rope pulling in front, a pull in either direction causing discomfort. While Sarah's helpless I take the liberty of gagging her and pulling her crotch rope even tighter for good measure. I'll give her a few hours to figure a way out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1918kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 157.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Side Bind
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07040 секунды с 9 запросами