View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 06:40 PM   #131
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rayna vs. The Situps Merrifield

Maybe it was unfair to tie Rayna up before she could even get out of bed but she asked for it. She was complaining the day before how she needed motivation to workout, so I decided to help in my own way. Hands tightly vetwrapped and her body tied into a ball she's not left with much movement. I task her with 20 sit-ups and leave her to try for a few minutes. When she couldn't even get one a little foot tickling served well as a motivator. After just a few she is exhausted, but lucky for Rayna the ropes won't let her give up early and neither will I!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 265.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rayna vs. The Situps

Briella vs. The Nipple Tug Higley

As I coiled the ropes around her legs and arms Briella was all giggles through her big red ball gag. The position left her body wide open to probing fingers and she knew it. As she struggled in the ropes she knows what was to come. A tickle here, a crop there, some more tickling. When I opened her shirt up to reveal her beautiful breasts I knew of one sure fire way cure the giggles. With both Briella's nipples clamped I tied them to her crotch rope to give them a tug as she squirmed. To my surprise (and delight) that only encouraged her to squirm more!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Briella vs. The Nipple Tug
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02026 секунды с 9 запросами