Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jason Stonebrook Wolfe City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Jason Stonebrook
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Muscle, Cumshots
There is something so virile about a shaved head on a hard body. Like Mr. Clean or Vin Diesel. This is what I was thinking about when I first met Ja Stonebrook. We met up in North Hollywood Park. He had worked up a bit of a sweat that was just starting to show through his white tank top. He greeted me with a firm handshake and pierced me with his steel gray eyes. Then he smiled, and suddenly this muscle bound action star turned into a sweet teddy bear. That is the appeal of Mr. Stonebrook. He is so masculine and sexy, but sweet and tender all rolled up into one hard muscled body of perfection. I asked him if he was nervous. He admitted that he was. So I took him back to set, and asked him to take his time and just do whates naturally. It turns out he did not need any time at all. Once his clothes came off, his dick stood at attention and he started to touch all over his body. He flexed his muscles off as he beat his hard cock. He kept looking into the camera. He knew that people were going to be watching this video, and he liked it. He flipped over and began humping the couch. His bubble butt would flex at each thrust. I could tell it had been a while since he had been able to get off. He flipped over on his back and started furiously pounding at his knob as he rubbed his chest. He shot hard and it landed all over his abs, chest and hand. He looked into my camera and licked the cum up. This boy is dirty. And I think he might be ready for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3344kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 464.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Stonebrook

I Want You To Watch Brunson

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BarebackRT Media
Cast: Nick Cross, Alessio Romero, Brett Bradley, Cam Christou, Gio Ryder, Jon Shield, Ethan Palmer, Ryder
Genres: Amateurs, Big Dicks, Hairy, Bears, Tattoos, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Bareback, Cum
Director Nick Moretti brings you Bareback Media's movie, I Want You To Watch. This smoking hot four-scene will have you wanting to watch over and over again. Sit back, grab your cock, and watch these horny men go at. They get off on this! These dirty sluts want you to watch just how nasty they can be.
Duration: 1:36:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Want You To Watch

Ursos Grandes Peludos E Mansos! Highland

Studio: Icaro Studios
Watch out! The bears are cumming, the bears are cumming! These carnivores known for their keen sense of smell can detect cock up to five miles away. In a Brazilian first we show you the mating habits of an authentic South America teddy bear. Watch these hairy predators as they devour dingalings in four scorching hot scenes!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:50:43
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ursos Grandes Peludos E Mansos!

Exxtrem Puerto Penasco

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fisting, Group fisting, Real men, muscle, Stallions, Anal Stretching, Double Fist, Hairy Chest, Extreme Sex, Slings, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Nipple Treatment, Bears, Uncut Dicks,Cockring
Video language: English
Six exxteme Scenes!! Andre and Walter are playing around with their feet till Andrew takes a whole foot up his Ass! Matthias is absolutely into Electro-Sex and shows you what he is up to! Sven is messing around with his dirty hole. He really is a pervert! Piet uses thick stell probes to stretch his urethra. Marc opens the monster-cunt of T.F. with oranges! Two hot guys ride the hook of a crane and open up their holes wide!
Duration: 1:23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6775kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exxtrem

Triga Films Rugby Sex Brainerd

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Steve, Jay, others
Genres: sports, group, watersports, bears, mature
Northern men like their Rugby...Warrington , Wigan Hull and Leeds. Packed with an extra full bonus scene and full uncut piss inc edition. Rugby F"cking League Extra Balls brings you a set of beefy men ....
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:36:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Films Rugby Sex

Triple X-Tra Large Vol 7 Bedtime Stories Nakina

Studio: Xxxl Productions
Two big dies Falstaff and Robin Byrd take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about their first wild weekend together. Watch them get heated up in the pool as they kiss, suck rim each other. Then its on to the bedroom for hard heavy fucking! Later Falstaff gets a visit from the Plumber (FatboyLA), and they fuck, suck rim each other til they both explode! But theyre not done there, as Falstaff and Robin take care of the Electrician (Doc) in a big way, and everybody lives happily ever after!
Happy Trails
ChubJim meets dy Mike and Russell Wilshire in the elevator, and invites them in for a visit. Entranced by dy Mikes tales of living in the wild, each one of them secretly fantasizes about having a Big Bear 3-Way! Watch how their fantasies play out as you see them suck, fuck rim each other until they all shoot hot big loads!!
Duration: 1:25:27
Video: 728x544, MP4V, 2000kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triple X-Tra Large Vol 7 Bedtime Stories

CK - Colby Chambers, Malachai Luciano, Mickey Knox - Malachai and The Boys Lava Hot Springs

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Gulping down two huge cocks at the same time, he takes another impossibly large dick from behind. They hold him down and rip off his clothes, gagging him with the fur of his bear.
Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 2521kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 592.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CK - Colby Chambers, Malachai Luciano, Mickey Knox - Malachai and The Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.09836 секунды с 9 запросами