View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 12:26 PM   #8825
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Move Egersund

Release Year: 2019
Studio: PropertySex
Cast: Karla Kush
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Gonzo
Video language: English
Chuck has a house viewing scheduled for 4:20 with blonde real estate agent, Karla Kush. Karla takes Chuck for a walk through of the house, and he explains he is moving to California from Winnipeg because, as a maple tree farmer, he has invented a new sort of hybrid tree that prospers in warmer climates. This anecdote reminds Karla of an old college boyfriend, one who could really please her pussy with a move called the Manitoba Swirl! Chuck is well versed in "the move," so Karla strips and shows him her perky tits, then spreads her pussy lips, and asks him to go down on her. Once Chuck gives Karla a blast from the past, she sucks his dick, then he fucks her pussy as she twerks her ass. Karla fucks Chuck with gusto and plenty of dirty talk, then he cums on her bush and all over her body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11824kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Move

Tasha Lustn - Sorry Martin (2022) East Killingly

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tasha Lustn
Genres: Gonzo, POV
I was out taking a stroll the other day when I bumped into this pretty brunette named Tasha Lustn. She didn’t speak any Czech, and when we got talking I discovered that she had travelled over from the UK to visit Prague. I offered Tasha some money if she would be willing to do a casting, which she agreed to. After the sexy Brit flashed me her perfect boobs, I was feeling horny, so I gave her more cash in exchange for a quick blowjob. She really wanted the money for her shopping trip, so it didn't take her long to say yes. Following a near-collision with the runaway Fake Taxi, we found a more secluded location where Tasha dropped to her knees and started sucking and gagging on my dick. The slim babe wanted more, so I banged her in missionary position on the ground while I fondled her big tits, then she bent over to take a doggystyle fucking. When I was almost ready to cum, I jerked off and dropped a thick, creamy load inside Tasha’s mouth!
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6045kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tasha Lustn - Sorry Martin (2022)

Tiana Blow - Modeling Audition (2022) Adamant

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tiana Blow
Genres: Gonzo, POV
A super hot 18 year old brunette is in the studio, and she has seduced our Producer. Not only that, she literally came in his mouth – and he swallowed. Yes, she squirted in his mouth during the shoot, and he swallowed – twice!! This is one of the best videos of the whole website.
Duration: 1:40:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4266kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiana Blow - Modeling Audition (2022)

Lets Talk Business Castle Dale

Cast: Evelyn Claire
Chuck hears a knock at the door, and opens it to find real estate agent extraordinaire Evelyn Claire! Evelyn, passing through the neighborhood, tells Chuck she thinks his house could sell for a small fortune. Chuck has sentimental attachment to the house, but the agent is persistent, and unveils her secret sales weapon: her perky tits! To convince Chuck to sell, Evelyn strips nude, showing off her round ass and bare pussy. Chuck dives right in and fingers her, then eats her out until she cums on his face. Evelyn pleases Chuck with a sultry blowjob, then lets him fuck her wet pussy until he pulls out to cum!
Duration: 50:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3729kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lets Talk Business

Jay's POV Riley Reid Puerto Princesa

Cast: Riley Reid
Genres: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Missionary, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Teen
Riley Reid thirsts for Jay's meaty cock, and engages in some incredible fucking in a POV style romp for the ages.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7985kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay's POV Riley Reid

French Lessons North Miami Beach

Cast: Anissa Kate
Sexy French teacher Anissa Kate wants to buy Chuck's house, and since he needs to brush up on his French before he moves to Paris, she throws in some one-on-one French lessons with her offer. Anissa gets started right away, introducing Chuck to her "chatte" which is absolutely "magnifique"! She talks dirty in French as he licks and fucks her pussy, showing just why it's the language of romance and sex! This bossy Euro babe gets Chuck right where she wants him and extracts every drop of his cum onto her huge tits!
Duration: 37:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13738kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: French Lessons

A Really Good Real Estate Agent Warriors Mark

Cast: Aidra Fox
Chuck gets a knock on the door and finds realtor Aidra Fox inquiring whether or not he would like to sell his house. Though it wasn't something he was considering, when Aidra gives him the price tag, Chuck's curiosity is piqued. After a walk through of the house, Aidra tells Chuck she could easily sell his house, which is good, because after a recent divorce, Chuck wants a bachelor pad. Aidra adds some extra spice to the deal when she unbuttons her blouse, and uses her perky tits and tight pussy to convince Chuck to sell. First though, Aidra gives Chuck a sloppy blowjob and tit wank, then bounces her ass up and down on his cock until he cums on her pussy!
Duration: 45:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11821kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Really Good Real Estate Agent
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05716 секунды с 9 запросами