View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 05:13 PM   #368
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chamber Of Submission Cuddebackville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal,Big Boobs,Fetish,Lesbian,Lingerie,Masturbation,Spankin g,Threesome,Toys
Video language: English
Amirah Adara, Angel Piaff, and Katy Rose Welcome to our blonde domina’s sex toy collection and her chamber of submission. Angel Piaff enters the room with brunette Amirah on a leash while Katy Rose is tied to a wall with her arms chained above her head. Amirah wears a BDSM collar and acts like a human dog, following all orders of her strict mistress. The three playmates stuff their wet pussies with all sorts of dildos and a wide variety of sex toys while licking each other’s pussies on the tiled floor. Angel’s young and natural tits look so incredibly hot and she enjoys French kissing her human doggy Amirah while riding a flesh-colored dildo. Sub Katy bites her hard nipples before they enjoy a massive double dong and stuff that huge black rod down that blonde’s deep throat. Amirah crams her asshole with a purple plastic cock and enjoys licking Katy’s face while the submissive bombshell is wearing a ball gag in her mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2498kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 673.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chamber Of Submission

Sexy Lynx Cold Brook

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Lynx is not the most willing participant, but he's not going to give her much choice. She resists at first: pushing away his advances. Quickly though she learns that doing so will be a mistake. Once he has encouraged her submission he gives her commands. She exposes herself to him, plays with herself for him, and even rubs his cock through his pants. He's not satisfied with her compliance. He makes her participate in her own torment. She'll decide her own fate or he'll decide the worst thing she can think of. I don't know is not an answer.
Duration: 49:12
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Lynx

Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl Opportunity

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Thank you PD, may I have another?
Duration: 32:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest Part 2 - Cowgirl

Tied Up - Harley Ace, OT Reinholds

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Harley Ace describes herself as “excited” when it comes to suffering through intense rope bondage for O.T. today. We would describe her as hot as hell. This brunette babe has a beautiful body. Her ass is like a nice, round target. You know we're going to go after that. Her tits are small and perky, with the kind of nipples you just want to clamp down on til she cries. Her pussy is clean shaven, tight, and gets dripping wet whenever there is rope holding her tightly in an uncomfortable position.
The next position is another level. This time she is bent over with her ass in the air and her head pointed down to the ground. Her arms are pulled so far up that the tension in her shoulders makes her clench her fists. This time it's the canes that come out and play.
She has two more positions to suffer through, still. Each one is a better example of brutal rope bondage than the last. There will be clothes pins, gags, vibrators and dildos. The twin feelings of pain and pleasure will overwhelm her senses. And if she has the strength to stick it out she'll get the reward that she's been looking for, intense orgasms in extreme bondage.
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Up - Harley Ace, OT

Curious Chick Detected - Melanies Debut - Part 1 Des Arc

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Graias
Yet another pain seeker is around and she is eager to be caught soon. She is Melanie, a 27-year-old hot amateur. Instead of suffering, she is more for showing submission to a strong character. This is the main fact which has driven her to knock Dr. Lomp’s door. Alas, to gain what she dreams, she has to fulfill the sadist master’s horrifying desires. Dr. Lomp never misses such occasions when a cute obedient girl feels herself ready to go down on her fours before the master, and let him torment her smooth flesh. Poor fresh girl Melanie is aware of her pathetic situation, and she can’t keep herself away from the approaching trouble. Watch the movie and see if the new girl can satisfy Dr. Lomp’s demands.
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8248kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 947.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curious Chick Detected - Melanies Debut - Part 1

Bang of the young Morrison

The kinky teen shows her complete submission by taking off her panties and offering her ass for a spanking. The boy puts a leash around the submissive teen and uses it to hold her still while popping a butt plug up her tight ass.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5859kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bang of the young

Nicole Sheridan, Cherokee Dormagen

Raven haired beauty Cherokee takes you into her world of kink & latex by seducing her beautiful submissive latex lovers. Cherokee's bountiful breasts and latex wardrobe over power Dee's will, she has no choice but to spread her legs in submission ... Full Descriptionfor her to hold back. Nicole is invited into this world to join Cherokee in playful lust with the horny for latex Julie Knight. Her cry's for Nicole to satisfy her horny hunger are dowsed by Nicole as she fist fucks Julie's mouth, muffling her moans of orgasmic ecstasy. Finally Cherokee takes Anna Mills to place that she never knew was inside of her. Cherokee yet again, penetrates Anna's perfect little pussy satisfying her hunger for latex. Beautiful women in beautiful wardrobe, dildo driven orgasms, full mouth fist fucking.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:49
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1088kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 694.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Sheridan, Cherokee
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04139 секунды с 9 запросами