View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 03:24 PM   #813
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kelly's Punishment Profile Kelly's Punishment Profile Uddevalla

Kelly is interviewed about her past experiences with spanking and then brought over Ms. Burns' knee for a long hand spanking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:26
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelly's Punishment Profile Kelly's Punishment Profile

The Damsel Gift Jolley

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
A happy couple. A cute dog. They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:46
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Damsel Gift

Marina-IntoTheAttic Phelan

Every women is different and so is how they like their bondage. 100% female self bondage - These women really do it all themselves! They sit on the sharp edge of a wooden pony, peg and clamp their feminine flesh, bring tears to their eyes. Even use Spanking and fucking device, wax and electro to satisfy their secret perverted desires. Some like to be bound tight, Others want extreme orgasms... Then there are those who need Something extra!
Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina-IntoTheAttic

Blake's Punishment Profile Askov

Blake is interviewed about her interests in spanking and then is brought over Ms. Burns' knee for her first-ever on-camera spanking.
Duration: 6:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake's Punishment Profile

Grammar School in Russia Minden City

Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grammar School in Russia

Domestic Discipline: Cindy & Madison Pearl Harbor

In this installment of the Domestic Discipline Series, Cindy and her friend Madison are both spanked for overspending.
Duration: 4:15
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps

File size: 91.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Discipline: Cindy & Madison

How To Train Your Long Pig - London River San Vicente De Tagua Tagua

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
"I don't train , I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Train Your Long Pig - London River
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04080 секунды с 9 запросами