View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 03:07 PM   #3300
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sacred Vows - Logan Sinns - 1080p Rio Vista

Cast: Logan Sinns
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
A whore is a housewife until a housewife is a whore, or something like that. Basically, what I'm trying tell you is don't marry a hooker. Mmmm kay? Hookers are bad, umm kay? In all seriousness, her hubby kicked her out and she needs some money and my phone rings. Next thing you know, she's crying while getting fucked in ass, telling us how she fucked up her marriage. She dips her wedding ring in cum, and then dips it in the whore bowl and licks it clean. You can't make this stuff up. I hope we didn't irreparably damage this marriage. In the 80's I'd have had Jimmy Swaggart at my front door. Today, I get to sleep comfy and let these two fools work it out. Nothing is sacred on a Facial Abuse set.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sacred Vows - Logan Sinns - 1080p

Sarah Song - Little Rocket Girl Sag Harbor

Genres: Rimming, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, Pissing On Mouth, All Sex
She has a red button on her desk, but so do I and mine is bigger and mine works. We launched rockets down her throat, and she was making a terrible mess. It was like something out of a horror movie, but little rocket girl kept on going with that Asian work ethic.
Duration: 54:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Song - Little Rocket Girl

Fucked With Salami Dakota

Cast: Venera Maxima, Tabitha Poison
Genres: Anal, Hardcore, Milf, Deepthroat, Threesome, Perverse, Food Fetish, Fisting, BDSM, Sex For Mone
Libor pulled a large salami from her shopping bag. He fucked her pussy with it and then pushed it into her mouth, so she can taste her own pussy. He spits to her mouth and then pushes his dick deep into her throat. While I was watching out to see if people were walking around us, Libor poured cooking oil on her and fingered her pussy. Fuck me she has a big clit. When she was really greasy, we fucked her ass with the zucchini. That little milf is really extremely hot for this food fetish challenge.
Duration: 7:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4543kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 258.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked With Salami

Squirting Athena Dominated Facialed Aquebogue

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Gonzo Domination Hardcore Anal
Fair-skinned Athena Rayne connects with Bryan on the web and stops by for a dominant drilling. Bryan fingers her to squirting. The oversexed tart takes a messy face fuck, and Athena bites her pooch collar as Bryan plows her bald twat.
Duration: 44:32
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1881kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Athena Dominated Facialed

If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p Sparks Glencoe

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Well, one thing for sure "resistance is futile" on a Facial Abuse set is pretty obvious. That truth is self-evident. The Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01 is having a bad a day today. Things always have the potential of going wrong when you film a blue hair, but this one was pretty cool actually, and she really took a beautiful beating like a champ. She filled up the whore bowl and had it's contents funneled into her awaiting puckered asshole; and then the GX 32 Modulator was slipped deep into her cunt, which caused the frightful fluid to exit her fart box in magnanimously gratuitous explosive fashion. The high torque pulsations of the GX 32 modulator has that affect. She bobbed for apples in her own swill, and then she took 2 nuts to her pale goth face. She's so goth, she sat there and the lights went out.
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p

Ana Is Mia - 1080p Fairmount

Cast: Shyla Ray
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Yup, this one is pretty slim. I almost put her in my mouth and sparked her up. I think ribs on a girl are sexy, and that Montgomery Burns spine. I do prefer some tits though, and I suppose not being the pinnacle of beauty myself, I should be thankful that I get to dine tonight, even though there isn't much meat on this bird. For being only 19 and not that experienced, she did good. She was able to deep throat good and her little tiny stomach would move like that scene from "Aliens" every time a big cock smashed against her cervix. She was having a good time until she wasn't and then it was time to nut all over this fresh face. We hope you enjoy it.
Duration: 48:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Is Mia - 1080p

Magenta Lexx - Throated And DP'd Odebolt

Genres: DP, Anal, Rimming, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, Pissing On Mouth
This slut was created for cock. That's why it slipped right into her beefy pussy like polyester socks on a high gloss wood floor. She got manhandled nice and good and she loved it. Her throat was a cavern for cock, too. She loved being a service pup.
Duration: 59:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magenta Lexx - Throated And DP'd
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03801 секунды с 9 запросами