View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 03:45 PM   #815
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ms. Burns' Punishment Profile Oulu

Ms. Burns is interviewed about her experience with spanking and is then brought over Mr. Daniels' knee for a long hand spanking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:45
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 209.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ms. Burns' Punishment Profile

Golden fund bdsm video Cassandras Beating Goodyears Bar

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kingdom Of Feet And Slaves
Genres: Spanking, Bdsm, Bastinado, Lesbian Domination, Double Domination, Bondage
Video language: English
Astra has been the plaything of Kira and her girlfriends Dominique and Isabella, she's just a toy for their entertainment, and they will do whatever they like to her as long as they are enjoying it the bitch will take it to please them. Today the girls are upset from Astra and want to see how much they can push Isabella's former classmate, after all Isabella hates her since she was young in school. The girls het the bitch on her knees on the floor and start slapping her hard on her face then they start flogging her all over her body as you hear Astra whimper in pain.
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19540kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund bdsm video Cassandras Beating

Brooke Gets in Trouble in Class Ragland

Brooke's lack of work and attitude get her a hard, uncomfortable spanking from Mr. Daniels
Duration: 4:33
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps

File size: 97.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Gets in Trouble in Class

The Best Wonderful Perfect Magic Collection Graias. Part 1. Phoenixville

Release Year: 2022
Collection of movies from Graias. This pack about torture womens. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning, torture, whipping, spanking. The pack feature content from source graias smplace forum. This interaction way with womens might be of interest for toxic masculinity patriarchs from Cleveland and British's asians surviving in the western world.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Wonderful Perfect Magic Collection Graias. Part 1.

Kelly's Spanking Test Rome

Kelly is brought over Ms. Burns knee for a long two minute spanking with the hand and a leather paddle on her bare bottom.
Duration: 4:18
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps

File size: 92.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelly's Spanking Test

The Sweetest Kiss part two - Phoenix Rose Sheldon Springs

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Phoenix Rose with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.
Her ass is my next target. With her legs pulled up to a post I can whip, flog, cane, and otherwise beat her ass, back, and feet. Her ass is so sweet it just begs to be penetrated. The dildo takes a second to go in, but it makes a nice pop as it does and elicits a beautiful scream from her throat. The dick on a stick fucks her ass to a chorus of screams. The vibrator betrays her true feelings though. As the squirt flows from her pussy she scream and shakes. The spanking adds to her pleasure and she floods the floor with her juices.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss part two - Phoenix Rose

Golden fund bdsm video Spanko Pong disciplinaryarts North Grosvenordale

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Disciplinaryarts
Cast: Spanko Pong
Genres: Spanking, Teen, Paddling
In round 2, its Yasmine and new model Lillibeth playing for the $100 and to make it to the finals to play the winner of round 1. In a close game, both girls end up mostly naked before Lillibeth ends up getting her nude bottom spanked soundly from her loss. A very hard fought game!
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5789kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 754.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden fund bdsm video Spanko Pong disciplinaryarts
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03015 секунды с 9 запросами