View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 04:26 PM   #374
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Swapping Secretaries King City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Rimjob, Fingering, MILF, Mature, Tattoo, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Tribbing, Lingerie, Voyeurism, Submission, Exploitation, Domination
Video language: English
Miranda (Joanna Angel) and Gloria (Kayla Paige) are two wealthy, powerful business owners. Longtime friends, they have just finished eating lunch together at Gloria's office. Gloria's personal assistant, Naomi (Aliya Brynn), is also there, silent and subservient, waiting at Gloria's beck and call.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4954kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swapping Secretaries

The Sweetest Kiss part two - Phoenix Rose St Andrews

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Phoenix Rose with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.
Her ass is my next target. With her legs pulled up to a post I can whip, flog, cane, and otherwise beat her ass, back, and feet. Her ass is so sweet it just begs to be penetrated. The dildo takes a second to go in, but it makes a nice pop as it does and elicits a beautiful scream from her throat. The dick on a stick fucks her ass to a chorus of screams. The vibrator betrays her true feelings though. As the squirt flows from her pussy she scream and shakes. The spanking adds to her pleasure and she floods the floor with her juices.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss part two - Phoenix Rose

Savannah Fox and Mickey Mod Haslev

Release Year: 2014
The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.
Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.
The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and can't wait to be fucked. The slaves mouth's spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats
Duration: 49:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah Fox and Mickey Mod

ITA - Elise Graves Lloyd

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:49:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Elise Graves

Petra stepping through real submission (2022) Minot

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM
Meeting with Dr Lomp, being his slave for the first time is usually an easy deal for new girls, because the famous master shows patience and doesn’t lead the girls out of the BDSM world with the first impression. But when the first threshold is passed, things are changing very fast. For the following sessions, Dr Lomp prepares himself to show his real face. All excuses emerging from being new to the world remain back, and the true pain waits for the girls. Petra has also walked on the same path, has tested and gained an initial experience and if she wants to keep on walking on this way, she has to be ready to suffer. Now watch the girl treated like a big girl and see her reaction to the unbearable pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Well, it is obvious that though she is not a tough girl, Petra is brave enough to let her master apply any punishment on her body. This gives Dr Lomp the chance to push her level of pain. Now it’s time for pussy torment and famous master will use various instruments to test the slave girl’s endurance. Petra will lay on the torment bench, and one of her ankles will be lifted and secured to the ceiling, which will prevent her from closing her pussy by reflection after each cruel stroke that will hit on her sensitive pussy. Helpless girl has to show more endurance than usual to complete this session and reach her freedom. Watch the movie and enjoy Petra’s eye drops falling from her green eyes.
After a short break upon the last painful part, cute slave girl is back in the scene again. Her green eyes are still wet and in red color, which is the remainder from her harsh pussy torment. Now she will stand by the whipping post, her wrists will be cuffed to the top side of the post and she is to receive a terrible back whipping. To increase the pain, Dr Lomp will place small clamps on her sensitive nipples. He is determined to take all the tears off her lovely eyes before setting the poor girl free. If she can see the finish line in this serial, Dr Lomp will be sure that he has a new pain slut in his hands. To enjoy Petra’s screams, watch the movie and feel yourself there, whipping her in the scene.

Total size: 3.4 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petra stepping through real submission (2022)

HdT Bondage Lane - Karla Lane Danevang

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, BBW
Karla Lane is just a sex pistol. She's so excited to be tied up she can't help grinning from ear to ear. She watches intently as the ropes get wound around her wrists. The excitement is palpable. Once she's tied she wiggles and tests her bondage.
She's got the tits that can be tied up nice and tight. It's obvious they need to be bound. They are attached to her wrists so that whenever she drops her hands she tugs on them. A rag is taped into her mouth to keep her from drooling all over herself.
An ass like Karla's needs to be beaten. It just begs for it. Not hitting it would be criminal. With her hair pulled back her ass is perfectly positioned for a good flogging. Then it's time to tease her cunt.
Duration: 35:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Bondage Lane - Karla Lane

Assylum - Cici Rhodes Loxley

In a dark corner of the room, locked away for safety, Cici Rhodes waits, miserably. In a dark corner of her mind, locked away tightly, is what she is waiting for.
The days and nights have strung together in a whirlwind of isolation, humiliation and violation. She doesn't know what is real any more and which of those experiences she has conjured in her mind.
Cici doesn't think she's crazy. She's pretty sure she doesn't need to be kept in a straight jacket, shackled to the walls. But if these are the kinds of fantasies she has when she is alone, maybe it is for the best.
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 976.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Cici Rhodes
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04679 секунды с 9 запросами