View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 04:56 PM   #337
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ana Is Mia - 1080p Gusher

Cast: Shyla Ray
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
Yup, this one is pretty slim. I almost put her in my mouth and sparked her up. I think ribs on a girl are sexy, and that Montgomery Burns spine. I do prefer some tits though, and I suppose not being the pinnacle of beauty myself, I should be thankful that I get to dine tonight, even though there isn't much meat on this bird. For being only 19 and not that experienced, she did good. She was able to deep throat good and her little tiny stomach would move like that scene from "Aliens" every time a big cock smashed against her cervix. She was having a good time until she wasn't and then it was time to nut all over this fresh face. We hope you enjoy it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Is Mia - 1080p

Bashful Cocksucker - 1080p Standard

Genres: Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Face Fucking, Pissing, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Humilation
With her eyes wide open and her pupils dilated from fear, she sat there open mouthed and open throated looking into my lens like her soul was leaving her body. It was hot, and I shall add it to my jar full of souls. She was messy. Covered in spit, bile, and some cheap swill I pounded. She took cock down the throat with ease, and I swear it’s evolution. Girls weren’t this eager to throat a cock and swallow a man's liquid byproduct of metabolism 20 years ago when I launched this most noble and successful endeavor; but in this instance I’m a progressive. She took cum to the face and was used as a human mop to clean up all the tinkle that was on the floor. She looked up all drenched and smiled.
Duration: 45:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Cocksucker - 1080p

Hardx - Hot Anal Blonde Dortmund

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Hardx
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Savannah Bond
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Fingering, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Big ass, Oil, shaved pussy, rimming, pussy eating
Buxom blonde, Savannah Bond, with her massive ass and breasts brings you a sunlit ass focused tease. This is all anal at its finest! Including titty fucking, ass worshipping, face sitting, and facial and cum swallowing finish!
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7020kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardx - Hot Anal Blonde

If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p Felt

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Well, one thing for sure "resistance is futile" on a Facial Abuse set is pretty obvious. That truth is self-evident. The Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01 is having a bad a day today. Things always have the potential of going wrong when you film a blue hair, but this one was pretty cool actually, and she really took a beautiful beating like a champ. She filled up the whore bowl and had it's contents funneled into her awaiting puckered asshole; and then the GX 32 Modulator was slipped deep into her cunt, which caused the frightful fluid to exit her fart box in magnanimously gratuitous explosive fashion. The high torque pulsations of the GX 32 modulator has that affect. She bobbed for apples in her own swill, and then she took 2 nuts to her pale goth face. She's so goth, she sat there and the lights went out.
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p

Ariel Anderssen - Long Term Pony Girl Training 2 Willow Springs

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RestrainedElegance
The next thing she knows she wakes up in a bed, chained naked, collared and chained to the bed by her ankle. It is time for her first punishment for disobedience- a hard caning on her bare bottom, bent over the bed, still in chains and gagged with a big ball gag.
The trainer shows her no mercy. She must learn the rules and obey them if she is to please her owner when she returns home. Her failure would reflect badly on him and he will not permit that! Stroke after stroke of the cane lands on her helpless arse until is striped and red and glowing and sore.Then he makes her repeat the rules once again before punishing her for talking back to him by putting nipple clamps on her tits and gagging her with an extremely large and long deep-throat cock gag. He straps the gag in place and informs her that she must learn to take it for a long time. She has to fight her gag reflex as the cock gag penetrates her throat. She will be expected to tolerate and take gags like this for several hours at a time- but he permit her to start with five minutes for her first training session. Five minutes that seem like an eternity to the beautiful leggy blonde, chained to the bed, nipples clamped and her arse still smarting from the severe caning!
Naked, collared, cuffed and chained to the ceiling, Ariel awakens back in the pony girl prison cell. She tests her bonds, but the cuffs are securely padlocked in place and there’s no way to even reach the attachment point of the chain in the ceiling. She has no idea where she is or how long she has been here. Is she underground? It’s so cold! Why is she here? Is it because she wouldn’t wear the pony girl harness? That must be it! She might be here for days! She was expecting some light bondage for her kinky weekend, not being trained by a cold-hearted and mean dominant to be a proper pony girl! Her captor appears brandishing a leather riding crop. He orders her to present her posterior for a few punishment swats- but it is clear that his intention is to force her to wear the hated pony harness! He lays it down on the floor in front of her and unchains her collar- just so that she can stand up and put on the outfit.
Duration: 39:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - Long Term Pony Girl Training 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04394 секунды с 9 запросами