View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 05:20 PM   #339
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mr. Pogo's Vaction Yatesboro

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:50
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1262kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 751.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr. Pogo's Vaction

Kayla Drains My Bbc And Takes My Soul! Odense

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap
Video language: English
After a while marriages can become stale. And a lil excitement is necessary to spice things up in the bedroom.
Thats exactly whats happening in this lonely housewife's marriage. Something's been wrong and its been wrong for far too long. Apparently her husband, due to stress, health, whatever...can no longer get it up. And even when its up...its like a thimble. That's where I Cum in.
This lonely housewife has an oral craving. Basically she likes to Suck Black Dick. And Eat Black Ass. And since her husband knew he wasn't able to satisfy her...he gave me a call.
I was more than happy to oblige. She wouldn't be the first white slut I've had delivered to me. But with this one....I got Wayyyy more than I expected. Her hunger to eat black ass...her passion to suck big black dick...she was so deprived of proper meat that she almost took my soul getting herself off. This was one of the best nuts of my life....all thanks to a loving husband who simply couldn't get it up. Small blessings are everywhere!
Duration: 43:19
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 507.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayla Drains My Bbc And Takes My Soul!

Leah Winters - An Invitation To Take All 3 Of Her Holes! Nedrow

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Anal, A2M, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap, Swallow
I been watchin this pretty white bitch all week. She's fine AF. Looks like a supermodel in the face. With a big fat giant ass behind her. It looks so invitating...I bet it's soft...
She can't see me. But I can see her. Walking around all day. Showing off for me with her slutty outfits. Nasty whore. Why else would she leave her windows open? She wants me to see. It's an invitation.
I've passed by her a couple times this week. Close enough to smell her perfume. And each time...she's given me a look...of curiosity. Of recognition. I told you. It's an invitation.
Today as I was watching her come home...wearing the shortest, tightest booty shorts...she left her door unlocked. And then she looked out the window. Straight into my eyes. Its an invitation.
And I'm going to take it.
Duration: 1:17:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1803kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leah Winters - An Invitation To Take All 3 Of Her Holes!

Thagson - Bella Rico - The Nymphomaniac Tongeren

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Thagson
Cast: Potro Bilbao, Bella Rico
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging, Face Fucking, Big ass, shaved pussy
'Today we introduce you to Bella Rico. This beautiful Spanish woman was brought to us by Julio Rocco so that you can meet her a little bit better.
Obsessed with sex, you can see her in action with Potro de Bilbao having a scandalous fuck. There are even moments of the scene where he cums so many times that he drools'.
Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6995kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thagson - Bella Rico - The Nymphomaniac

Bolted On, Dicked Down - 1080p Morley

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This brunette milf is here today to open her mouth and pussy and to service the patriarchy. Sometimes we prefer a seasoned hooker because they are a little smarter than 18-19 year olds, but not too smart. She offered herself up to be taken hard. Right away there was a dick down her throat. Then another. By this time you can image she’s leaking all kinds of liquids. Shortly thereafter, she was getting fucked hard in the pussy and she was loving it. She sat down on the floor, took two loads to the face, took a pour from the whore bowl and she was sent on her way.
Duration: 55:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bolted On, Dicked Down - 1080p

Moderndaysins - Lust Triangles: You'd Get Along Great Fish Camp

Studio: Moderndaysins
Cast: Casey Calvert, Chad Alva, Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Hairy, Facesitting, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Gagging, Cum Swap, Face Fucking, rimming, pussy eating
Arabelle Raphael and Casey Calvert, a lesbian couple, are walking up to a house, each holding some luggage. It is revealed that they will be staying at Casey's ex-boyfriend's home for a few days. Arabelle expresses some worry about the situation, but Casey is quick to assure her that she and her ex are on great terms. In fact, she thinks that he and Casey will get along splendidly. Arabelle seems convinced and they continue to the house.
When they arrive at the door they are warmly greeted by Chad Alva, Casey's ex. He invites them inside, and he proves to be a gracious host as they exchange some small talk together. There seems to be a hint of attraction between Chad and Arabelle, though Casey doesn't notice.
Later that night, the three of them are watching a movie together when Casey says that she is exhausted. She goes to the bedroom to get some shut-eye, leaving Arabelle and Chad alone on the couch to finish the movie. Arabelle and Chad begin chatting, and within moments it becomes clear that there is indeed an attraction between them. Chad moves in for a kiss, and Arabelle welcomes it for a moment but then has second thoughts. They really shouldn't be doing this, especially with Casey being in the next room.
But their temptations are too hard to ignore. Agreeing to keep a secret, they start making out and feeling each other's bodies over their clothes. Arabelle partially undresses and Chad sucks on her nipples, after which Chad removes his pants and they masturbate each other. Chad then moves Arabelle's panties aside and fucks her doggystyle, all while trying to remain quiet so that Casey doesn't hear.
Except Casey suddenly calls out Arabelle's name from the other room! Arabelle and Chad throw their clothes back on and Arabelle goes to the bedroom. When Arabelle enters, Casey seems to have no idea what was going on outside. Arabelle joins her in bed and they start making out sensually. Things get heated and Casey begins kissing Arabelle's voluptuous breasts. They then get fully naked and Arabelle performs cunnilingus on Casey, who orgasms.
Arabelle is having a great time but wants to go see Chad again. She makes an excuse to leave the room, claiming she'll be back in a heartbeat. When Arabelle goes back to Chad, however, she tells him she thinks they should stop. What they are doing isn't fair to Casey. Once again though, they are unable to resist the sumptuous chemistry between them and pick up right where they left off. Chad unzips his pants and Arabelle gives him a blowjob. They then get fully naked and have missionary sex on the couch.
Duration: 1:13:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5735kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moderndaysins - Lust Triangles: You'd Get Along Great

Brenna & Valerica’s Very Wet Blowjob Gowrie

Cast: Brenna McKenna & Valerica Steele
Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore
Filthy tattooed throat sluts, Brenna McKenna & Valerica Steele get closer over dicksucking. These girls are as messy as they come! They lick each other’s asses, double squirt & double suck that dick ’til they’re dripping in drool. The only way to end it with these 2 eager dicksuckers is a double facial they can lick off of each other!
Duration: 39:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenna & Valerica’s Very Wet Blowjob
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03311 секунды с 9 запросами