View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 03:29 PM   #3305
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nataly Gold - Doll slut dignity destroy Imphal

Studio: Unchained Perversions
Cast: Nataly Gold
Genres: Extreme, DeepThroat, Throat Fuck, Vomit, Puke, Handjob
Nataly is a Russian host of an AIR bnb apartment in Italy. She received advances more that once by the apartment host, but she is still enjoying her trip, just rejecting all his avance. She is a gorgeous woman, she knows what she wants. She doesn’t want having sex with a man for sure, cause she is lesbian. After 3 days of problems, finally she obtains no more problems from her host. Nataly is also expecting her girlfriend, July, that should reach her at the end of the week.
The day July is going to arrive has come. The host is knocking at Nataly’s door again, to propose an airport transfer to take July. When he enters the room, he asks Nataly if all is going good, then he fast passes his hands on her eyes. It’s question of 2 seconds and Nataly is mesmerised, a doll in his hands.
The man orders her to undress. From now on, he does all he wants with her. He satisfy all his sexual cravings, also all his frustrations with this sexual doll. He makes her licks his balls for 5 consecutive minutes, using her back has a table for his legs. When he is satisfied, he makes her suck his dick roughly. Maybe rough is an euphemism. He fucks her throat without pity. Then he makes her ride his dick, while she is continuing to fuck her throat deep with a dildo. She does a real saliva mess on her body. Then her fucks her skull reverse style, making a huge amount of vomit coming on her face. With this filthy mess covering her face, he makes Nataly bend over, to rip her ass apart. The anal fuck is fast, deep , rough. The girl moans and has got no expressions, just take it up the ass and suffer, but he cannot express all the suffering cause she is defeated in trance. Then he takes again her on 69 fucking her throat and using his foot to push as hard has he could her head down. Finally, he cums on her filthy PIG face. Now that fucking snob lesbian has got her lesson.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9614kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nataly Gold - Doll slut dignity destroy

Irreverence And Sodomy - 1080p Passo Fundo

Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Pissing, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Video language: English
Suspended and whipped, interrogated and caused to take cock until she coughed up the info... into the whore the bowl. Her ass was fucked so hard it had no rings left when we were done. She took yellow discipline from 4 guys, and 3 loads on her hijab covered head. We had to teach her modesty. She learned the hard-way. Her “lost puppy” eyes were just staring at me as I treated her like a “johnny on the spot.” Her somber eyes told a tale as cum drenched her face and dripped down to her little tight box.
Duration: 1:09:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irreverence And Sodomy - 1080p

Facial Abuse Fanatics - 1080p Guys

Genres: Facial, Pissing, Piss Drink, Deep Throat, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Missionary, Blowjob, Rough Sex, Humilation
Are going to love this one. When you take two guys with big dicks, and another with a bladder full of shut up juice, and an innocent 19 year old from the Midwest, you have all the ingredients for perfection. She made a mess and filled up the whore bowl, and whatever Yellow D she didn’t swallow, the whore bowl captured to be used later. Her innocent little eyes went from excited to tepid as the cocks thrusted in her throat, and spew began to erupt. Every time I had to take a bathroom break, I just went in her mouth,over and over. She was overwhelmed by all of it, but she hung in there all 12 rounds. We covered her face with 2 huge loads, and had her face plant into the whore bowl which was filled with yuckies. She took a longer than usual shower. I wonder why.
Duration: 1:09:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Abuse Fanatics - 1080p

Broken Ass, Broken Spirit Hd Indiantown

It's like a straight version of "Buck Breaking" but with butta bisquits. She's only ever had a white dick in her ass before today, and today she got two. The Pale Posse snatches victory from the "trained marxists" and runs a train on a brand new black ass. It gaped wide open. It looked like an exit would from a .45. She drank at least 16 ounces of yellow discipline, and the pale posse was serving it up like a lemonade stand. She made an awful mess out of herself. She was so polite, too. Such a sweetie who ate all the salty cum off of her face. 3 giant loads. She did all this while trying to retain a bashful smile.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Ass, Broken Spirit Hd

Skanky, But In A Good Way - 1080p Saxon

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Anytime a whore is willing to suck your cock immediately after withdrawing it from her ass, she’s a keeper. That is the pinnacle of empowerment, and she is a model for aspiring women everywhere. She also likes a good slap across the mouth to preemptively keep her in line. That’s another positive women should take note of and seek to magnanimously emulate. Now this isn’t some whistle to the blue hairs and buzz cuts—I assure you; but rather a paradigm, a template, for the empowered, modern, progressive woman for 2019 and beyond. More ladies need to wear a whore bowl on their heads like the symbolic and magnificent work of art that it is.
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skanky, But In A Good Way - 1080p

Face Fucking And Brutal Anal - 1080p BEIT JALA

Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
And I mean Brutal Anal. After she swallowed about 16 oz’s of Yellow Discipline, and yaked it all up into the whore bowl and all over Das Boot and Sam, we decided to focus on ruining her asshole—when one hole is destroyed, destroy another. You may ask. Why didn't you fuck her pussy much? Because that feels good to her, and as Mr. T said in Rocky 3, "Pain." We fucked that ass until it looked like the exit wound after a 30 ought 6 on a Buck. It was tough to watch. I kicked a butt plug in it that had a spherical entrance, and I pulled out my cock and filled it with my bladder bisque. I can't stress enough the level of destruction she endured. She's a tough little cock holster, but in the end, they all lose.
Duration: 1:13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Fucking And Brutal Anal - 1080p

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein Risingsun

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:48
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1001kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1000.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14102 секунды с 9 запросами