View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 03:45 PM   #8668
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Paulina ,Naomi Blue Coker

Cast: Paulina ,Naomi Blue
Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Brunette, Chipmunking, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Girl/Girl, Hamonica Blowjob, Interracial, Kissing, Latina, MILF, Oral Cream
I've been trying to get these two sets of Dick Sucking Lips together in the Gloryhole booth for months now and finally made it happen! One is still a teen and the other is a MILF so it was a good combo. Both are excellent cocksuckers and drained each guy quickly and effortlessly.
In their honor, I created a new tag called "Harmonica Blowjob". I'm not sure if that's a real thing already or not but it's the best why I can describe a blowjob when a girl is on each side of the same dick paying it like a harmonica. They did it a few times and it was incredibly effective in making guys shoot big loads fast. Once you see their full lips wrapped around the cocks you'll see why.
Both girls are eager for a return visit for more cum
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11471kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulina ,Naomi Blue

Very tender hands Orminge

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Heart Core
Genres: MILF, Facial, Hand Job
Video language: German
Believe it or not, but this charming brunette boasts of such outstanding tugjob skills that fucking her hands feels as good as fucking her mouth or pussy. At least, that’s what we can say after watching her partner unload his heavy balls like crazy!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 5:26
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3830kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 157.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very tender hands

Norse Hotwife - Amazing Big Tit Hotwife Blowbangs (2022) San Gwann

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Norse Hotwife
Genres: Oral, Threesome
Video language: English
Now see her blowbang from the 2nd camera view with some great overhead shots of her massive beautiful tits. This woman totally gets excited for what she does and loves every minute of it. Watching her tits swing while she is sucking cock is hot and amazing. Norse Hotwife takes on 5 guys and takes all the cum. She even begs for cum and is looking forward to pleasing all the guys! Don’t miss this alternative view of a beautiful MILF blowing 5 guys. Slow-motion cumshot replays included.
Duration: 34:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5005kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Norse Hotwife - Amazing Big Tit Hotwife Blowbangs (2022)

Clea Gaultier & Lela Star & Luna Star (1 800 Phone Sex- Line 12 Nevada City

Cast: Clea Gaultier & Lela Star & Luna Star
Genres: Big Ass,Big Tits,Blowjob (POV),Brunette,Facial (POV),Foursome,Handjob (POV),Latina,Natural Tits,Tattoo,Tittyfuck (POV),Trimmed Pussy
When the 1 800 Phone Sex girls find shift supervisor Xander dozing off on the job, Lela decides to teach him a little lesson with the help of her two top employees, Luna and Clea. When her new coworkers start fooling around, Clea is instantly overwhelmed… and completely forgets she’s wearing a wire! What will Lela, Luna and Xander do with the reporter once her cover is blown? Watch and find out!
Duration: 39:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clea Gaultier & Lela Star & Luna Star (1 800 Phone Sex- Line 12

Throated - Alexia's All In Blowjob Fort Payne

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Throated
Cast: Mick Blue, Alexia Anders
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Asian, Interracial, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Handjob, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, POV, rimming
Video language: English
Alexia Anders gives her all when she gets on her knees to blow Mick Blue's cock. She loves it wet and sloppy and pleases the pulsating piece with her spitty little mouth.
Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6662kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Throated - Alexia's All In Blowjob

Eskimo Emma Horseheads

Cast: Eskimo Emma
Genres: 4K Download, Asian, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Brunette, Choking, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Gang Bang, Interracial, Petite, Riding, Shaved, Slopp
Here' another example of good things cum in small packages. She's into a lot of things and luckily for us sucking and fucking strangers is one of them.
The other girl helping her blow a BBC in the Theater Room is someone who wanted to come down and just check things out and maybe watch. I could see her licking her lips in the background so told her to jump in so we can see how she handles a cock. Yes, that other girl with the big booty already had a full visit.
I can tell by all the positive comments that I have to bring the Asian spinner back for more. She likes it rough so I'll have her back in the Theater Room for more gangbang action. Now that I know she can handle lots of cock, I'll keep her at the Gloryhole until she gets too full of cum and taps out
Duration: 1:13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6435kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eskimo Emma
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08833 секунды с 9 запросами